A Legend Revisited
Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
Please help improve this page.
You can help by editing this page. For suggestions, please see the talk page, or embedded <!-- comments --> while .
|Requires access to : Three-Barrel Cove|
Local Legend claims that a ghostly wailing echoes from the Wheeping Cove, thought to be the resting place of Two-Toed Tobias.
|A Legend Revisited|
|Heroic XP:||The Legend of Two-Toed Tobias|
|Takes place in:||The Wheeping Cove|
|Bestowed by:||Fearless Frida|
|NPC contact:||Fearless Frida|
|Quest acquired in:||Three-Barrel Cove|
|Patron:||The Free Agents|
|Free to Play:||No|
- Find Ahraatz-Ri's treasure cache
- Defeat Jack Jibbers
- (Optional) Slay Vampire Pirates +45% Bonus.
What to Expect
- Two levers that have to be shot with a ranged weapon.
- Second underwater valve (the south-facing lobe east of the entrance) is trapped; the control box is on a shelf above it. Some kind of bludgeoning (deadfall?) trap.
- Pressure plate near first vampire (in front of bone lever on the wall)
Tips and Misc
- There are four Vampire Pirates. Three of them are on the main paths, the last one is on a narrow ledge by the northeast ladder.
- Higgis Blacksail is just after the first shrine
- Dead William is northeast up on a ledge and awards a chest
- Wilgor Pockface is southeast near fire valve
- Tragish the Blighted is north from the crashed ship (at the valve needed to open door above)
- Two valves are required to open the round door above the crashed ship
- The first is due north of the crashed ship's eastern bottom ladder.
- The second is underwater in the far north east of the map
- You only have to encounter one fire jet if you approach them from the north.
- Devious bonus: 7 or less monsters killed +7% Bonus.
- Discreet bonus: 24 or less monsters killed +5% Bonus.
- Aggression bonus: 84 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 114 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 134 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Tamper bonus: 2 or more traps disarmed +10% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 24 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 32 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 39 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 3
- One for defeating Dead William
- One locked near the fire valve
- One end chest for defeating Jack Jibbers
- NPC rewards:
Named Chest Drop
- Coffin Nail - Dart - 3.5[W], , ML 24 - , , , , , , ,
- Cursed Blade of Jack Jibbers - Clicky - , ML 1 - Once per rest, and while dead, use this item to raise yourself as a Cursed Wraith, gaining Undead traits. After one minute death will reclaim you.
- Drowned Priest's Torch - Scepter - , ML 24 - , , , - Topaz of Waterbreathing, - Ruby of ,
|Jack Jibbers (view)||Undead||Wraith|
|Dead William (view)||Undead||Vampire|
|Higgis Blacksail (view)||Undead||Vampire|
|Tragish the Blighted (view)||Undead||Vampire|
|Wilgor Pockface (view)||Undead||Vampire|
|Cursed Kobold (NoPic)||Undead||Zombie|
|Cursed Pirate (NoPic)||Undead||Zombie|
The above was automatically compiled via DPL, 16:38:44 result from cache, age: 19:16:50 of max 1 day - if you think that's not up-to-date, (please, use sparingly, since it puts some additional load on the server)