A Legend Revisited
From DDO wiki
Please help improve this page.
You can help by editing this page. For suggestions, please see the talk page, or embedded <!-- comments --> while .
|Requires access to : Three-Barrel Cove|
Local Legend claims that a ghostly wailing echoes from the Wheeping Cove, thought to be the resting place of Two-Toed Tobias.
|A Legend Revisited|
|Heroic XP:||The Legend of Two-Toed Tobias|
|Takes place in:||The Wheeping Cove|
|Bestowed by:||Fearless Frida|
|NPC contact:||Fearless Frida|
|Quest acquired in:||Three-Barrel Cove|
|Patron:||The Free Agents|
|Free to Play:||No|
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Find Ahraatz-Ri's treasure cache
- Defeat Jack Jibbers
- (Optional) Slay Vampire Pirates +45% Bonus.
What to Expect
- Two levers that have to be shot with a ranged weapon.
- Second underwater valve (the south-facing lobe east of the entrance) is trapped; the control box is on a shelf above it. Some kind of bludgeoning (deadfall?) trap.
- Pressure plate near first vampire (in front of bone lever on the wall)
Tips and Misc
- There are four Vampire Pirates. Three of them are on the main paths, the last one is on a narrow ledge by the northeast ladder.
- Higgis Blacksail is just after the first shrine
- Dead William is northeast up on a ledge and awards a chest
- Wilgor Pockface is southeast near fire valve
- Tragish the Blighted is north from the crashed ship (at the valve needed to open door above)
- Two valves are required to open the round door above the crashed ship
- The first is due north of the crashed ship's eastern bottom ladder.
- The second is underwater in the far north east of the map
- You only have to encounter one fire jet if you approach them from the north.
- Devious bonus: 7 or less monsters killed +7% Bonus.
- Discreet bonus: 24 or less monsters killed +5% Bonus.
- Aggression bonus: 84 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 114 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 134 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Tamper bonus: 2 or more traps disarmed +10% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 24 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 32 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 39 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 3
- One for defeating Dead William
- One locked near the fire valve
- One end chest for defeating Jack Jibbers
- NPC rewards:
Named Chest Drop
- Coffin Nail - Dart - 3.5[W], , ML 24 - , , , , , , ,
- Cursed Blade of Jack Jibbers - Clicky - , ML 1 - Once per rest, and while dead, use this item to raise yourself as a Cursed Wraith, gaining Undead traits. After one minute death will reclaim you.
- Drowned Priest's Torch - Scepter - , ML 24 - , , , - Topaz of Waterbreathing, - Ruby of ,