|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
The Lord of Stone
|Requires access to adventure pack: Reign of Madness|
|The Lord of Stone|
|Heroic XP:||♣2,040 ♦3,531 ♥3,664 ♠3,796|
|Takes place in:||Deep Within Khyber|
|NPC contact:||Krannoch Flamehand|
|Quest acquired in:||The Tower of the Twelve|
|Free to Play:||No|
Krannoch Flamehand has asked you to travel to Khyber as the Twelve's emissary. You are to ask the Lord of Stone for his help in the Twelve's upcoming confrontation with the Lord of Eyes.
Use the Portal to Khyber near Krannoch to travel to the fabled underworld.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Search for Orlassk, the Lord of Stone
- Collect crest to open Orlassk's chamber: 3
- Slay Citrine the lion
- Slay Scoria the gargoyle
- Slay Lasthess the medusa
- (Optional) Gather Khyber Gems as gifts for Orlassk: 10 (17% of base XP)
- (Optional) Destroy the Lord of eye's spies: 10 (13% of base XP)
What to Expect
- Point of no return
- Spawning/respawning monsters
- Quest item collection (optional: 10 Khyber Gems)
Tips and Misc
- Altar of Insanity: High drop rate of Polished Stone, low drop rate of Adhesive Slime.
- The unique warhammer that drops here is also an extremely effective weapon to use here, as it works on nearly everything in the quest. Even the stone golems, which are oddly typed as giants, but still shatter just fine.
- This is a fairly linear quest. If you're not to concerned with the optionals and conquest bonus, its possible to cast invisibility and run past most of the mobs, there are only a few points where you need to kill bosses or guardians around certain doors.
- There are more than enough of the Khyber Gems and Eye Spy's to complete the two optionals, though you should be sure to check the nooks and crannies to make sure.
- Aggression bonus: 84 monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 110 monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 140 monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 17 breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 23 breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 28 breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Getting conquest on normal difficulty is difficult as you have to kill nearly every enemy in the quest, and many are well hidden. It's reasonably easy on hard and elite, as there are far more monsters on those difficulties.
- Chests: Total of two
- One for slaying the Guardian of Revels
- One End chest which may drop the unique warhammer listed below
- NPC rewards: Standard, Selection of 4 items
- Earthshatter Warhammer - +5 Adamantine Warhammer: Greater Stone Prison, Rock Shattering, Maiming, Unwieldy (End chest) [ML:16, BTA]
- Ancient Fire Elementals
- Duergar Blackguard
- Duergar Spellsword
- Duergar Thrall
- Duergar Worker
- Evil Eye
- Gargoyle Minion
- Greater Evil Eye
- Medusa Attendant
- Stone Golem Sentry
- Stone Guardian
- Stone Scorpion
- Xorian Render