Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
|Requires access to : The Vale of Twilight|
The Windlasher gnolls settled into the Twilight Canyons and signed a pact to assist the invading devils.
|Takes place in:||Twilight Canyon|
|Bestowed by:||Lahnden Nacien|
|NPC contact:||Lahnden Nacien|
|Quest acquired in:||The Vale of Twilight|
|Free to Play:||No|
Venture in to the Twilight Valleys, new home of the Windlasher Gnolls, and seek out any missing members of the Twelve.
- Reaching the Twilight Canyon automatically bestows quest.
- Locate the Twilight Valleys
- Defeat Killerog
- Search for any members of The Twelve
- Open the deeper passages
- Locate the Second Valley
- Open the deepest passages
- Defeat the Devil assault
- Defeat the Orthon, Crean
- Speak to Paetus
- Find the upper levels
- Defeat the Windlasher Mystics
- Find the Infernal Pact
- Meet Paetus at the Mystic's gateway
- Slay the mystics to open the way
- Keep Paetus Alive
- Defeat Ramak Orenah
What to Expect
- Trap rooms (fixed)
- Overlapping floors
- Protect an NPC (mandatory)
- Quest failure (if Paetus dies)
- Spawning/respawning monsters
Tips and Misc
- The shrine in the southern (first) valley is on the upper floor. You won't be able to reach it the first time you enter the valley.
- The shrine in the northeast (second) valley is below the ground floor. To reach it, jump down into the water.
- Useful buffs:
- Death Ward
- Paetus is a spellcaster with little in the way of defenses that generates about as much aggro as Coyle Lovell, patron saint of escort mission haters. Before entering the last door for the end-fight, you'll need to buff and babysit him with your healer at all times. Keeping your party's kill team eliminating foes well ahead of him will also limit his ability to kill himself.
- When opening the door where Paetus reappears for the end-fight, have your party enter immediately. Don't linger too close to the door as air elementals appear and may blow you off the floor to land on the first floor, where it will be a long, long run back to the end.
- On subsequent stone and ingredient farming runs, quest failure from letting Paetus die doesn't matter, you can continue to the final fight and get the chest as the quest doesn't automatically recall you on failure.
- Aggression bonus: 161 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 210 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 257 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Chests: 2
- NPC rewards: Random item (up to 15th level accessories, up to 14th level weapons and armor)
The above was automatically compiled via DPL, 11:52:20 result from cache, age: 19:05:36 of max 1 day - if you think that's not up-to-date, (please, use sparingly, since it puts some additional load on the server)