|Requires access to adventure pack: The Vale of Twilight|
The Windlasher gnolls settled into the Twilight Canyons and signed a pact to assist the invading devils.
|Heroic XP:||♦7,433 ♥7,726 ♠8,020|
|Takes place in:||Twilight Canyon|
|NPC contact:||Lahnden Nacien|
|Quest acquired in:||The Vale of Twilight|
|Free to Play:||No|
Venture in to the Twilight Valleys, new home of the Windlasher Gnolls, and seek out any missing members of the Twelve.
- Reaching the Twilight Canyon automatically bestows quest.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Locate the Twilight Valleys
- Defeat Killerog
- Search for any members of The Twelve
- Open the deeper passages
- Locate the Second Valley
- Open the deepest passages
- Defeat the Devil assault
- Defeat the Orthon Crean
- Speak to Paetus
- Find the upper levels
- Defeat the Windlasher Mystics
- Find the Infernal Pact
- Meet Paetus at the Mystic's gateway
- Slay the mystics to open the way
- Keep Paetus Alive
- Defeat Ramak Orenah
What to Expect
- Trap rooms (fixed)
- Overlapping floors
- Protect an NPC (mandatory)
- Quest failure (if Paetus dies)
- Spawning/respawning monsters
Tips and Misc
- The shrine in the southern (first) valley is on the upper floor. You won't be able to reach it the first time you enter the valley.
- The shrine in the northeast (second) valley is below the ground floor. To reach it, jump down into the water.
- Useful buffs:
- Death Ward
- On subsequent stone and ingredient farming runs, quest Failure from letting Paetus die doesn't matter, you can continue to the final fight and get the chest as the quest doesn't automatically recall you on failure.
- Aggression bonus: 161 monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 210 monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 257 monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Chests: 2
- NPC rewards: Random item (up to 15th level accessories, up to 14th level weapons and armor)
- Ancient Air Elementals
- Ancient Elements of Air
- Bearded Devils
- Dense Stone Earth Elementals
- Dust Mephits
- Elder Air Elementals
- Fiend-Blood Bats
- Fiend-Blood Spiders
- Fiend-Blood Troglodyte Theurges
- Fiend-Blood Troglodyte Warmasters
- Greater Dust Mephits
- Pure Air Mephits
- Striped Twilight Hyenas
- Windlasher Austeres
- Windlasher Conjurers
- Windlasher Evincers
- Windlasher Harbingers
- Windlasher Mystics
- Windlasher Recluses
- Windlasher Savages
- Windlasher Typhoons
- Windlasher Veterans