|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
In Need of Supplies
|Requires access to adventure pack: Ruins of Threnal|
A thick layer of dust and cobwebs covers the floor and walls of the excavation. It seems less like a new project than one recently resumed.
|In Need of Supplies|
|Heroic XP:||♣444 ♦780 ♥820 ♠860|
|Takes place in:||The Western Excavation|
|NPC contact:||Jan Falner|
|Quest acquired in:||Ruins of Threnal|
|Free to Play:||No|
Enter the Western Excavation and take supplies to Chief Engineer Derward's excavation group.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Deliver the supplies to Derward
- Kill enough monsters to establish a safe route for future supplies - 30 total
Tips and Misc
- You do not need to explore the whole map. there are more than enough enemies to complete the quest if you follow the path straight down to Derward.
- Useful elemental buffs:
- There are several glass spiders and glass spider queens - if not dealt with, they can quickly raise the alert level on you with their hatched eggs.
- The western portion of the map is blocked off.
- Aggression bonus: 26 monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 35 monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 41 monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- To get the Onslaught or Conquest bonus, you'll need to explore the side caverns as well, and kill virtually everything in the quest.
- Chests: None
- Collectables: None
- NPC rewards: None, until after completing the third quest in the Western Excavation.