|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
The Keeper's Sanctuary
|Requires access to adventure pack: Delera's Tomb|
Burial in the Keeper's Sanctuary is the highest honor available to cult worshippers of the Dark Six.
This quest has Haunted Library as a prerequisite.
|The Keeper's Sanctuary|
|Heroic XP:||♣916 ♦1,612 ♥1,696 ♠1,780|
|Takes place in:||Keeper's Sanctuary|
|NPC contact:||Archin Muriose|
|Quest acquired in:||Drowning Sorrows Tavern|
|Free to Play:||No|
Archin has recently discovered that ancient scrolls containing rituals used by monks and priests dedicated to the Keeper may still be within the Keeper's Sanctuary in Delera's Graveyard. He wants you to obtain these scrolls and return them to him.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Find the arcane scroll of preservation
- Find the arcane scroll of embalming
- (Optional) Defeat the mummy warden, Omaron (15% of base XP)
- (Optional) Find the arcane scroll of decay (15% of base XP)
- (Optional) Acquire Saerick's Journal (15% of base XP)
- Defeat Saerick Vorculas
What to Expect
- Traps (fixed, some undisarmable)
- Spawning/respawning monsters
- First room fire trap
- Force Trap
- Second fire trap
- Blade trap in last hall
- Chest in west wing behind secret door was acid damage
- Spike Trap on stairs leading up to western scroll case
Tips and Misc
Turn undead is helpful, fire damage and Disable device are helpful.
- Useful buffs: Resist acid and electricity (against Arcane skeletons), Death Ward, Resist Poison (against Cloudkill), Freedom of Movement, Remove Fear (against mummies)
- Note: An optional objective will appear to defeat the mummy warden, Omaron, but the mummy warden is not named and no xp is awarded upon his death. The objective does not appear in the xp report or quest objectives window either.
- Aggression bonus: 95 monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 123 monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 152 monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Observance bonus: 7 secret doors discovered +8% Bonus.
- Perception bonus: 9 secret doors discovered +10% Bonus.
- Vigilant Sight bonus: 11 secret doors discovered +15% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 89 breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Chests: 3
- 1 trapped in the west wing (found behind a secret door on the western wall in the west wing)
- 1 behind a locked door in the east wing
- 1 for killing Saerick Vorculas (Mummy, found at the end of the east wing)
- NPC rewards: Random item
- Adamantine Defenders
- Arcane Blackbones
- Black Puddings
- Blackbone Knights
- Blackbone Marksmen
- Blackbone Thralls
- Crypt Zombies
- Dread Wraiths
- Fallow Ghouls
- Iron Golems
- Mummy Wardens
- Sanctuary Protectors - Wights
- Thaarak Hounds