|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
|Requires access to adventure pack: Secrets of the Artificers|
Artificers throughout the Manufactury used to draw upon the magic energy provided by the Cannith Power Crystals kept here. Now the Lord of Blades has occupied the Power Works and disabled all the Crystals.
|Heroic XP:||♣2,643 ♦4,565 ♥4,725 ♠4,884|
|Takes place in:||Cannith Power Works|
|NPC contact:||Harlan d'Cannith|
|Quest acquired in:||House Cannith|
|Free to Play:||No|
Bladesworn troops have occupied the Power Works, cutting off House Cannith from the magical energies stored within its Power Crystals.
Harlan d'Cannith wants you to rendezvous with Kylea d'Cannith in the Cannith Power Works inside the Cannith Manufactury. Help Kylea re-enable the Power Crystals.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Help Kylea enable the power crystals (12 crystals)
- Find and Defeat Steelthorn
- (Optional) Open the East Upper Access Gate (2% XP Bonus)
- (Optional) Open the West Upper Access Gate (2% XP Bonus)
- (Optional) Prevent any of the enabled crystals from being destroyed (20% XP Bonus)
- (Optional) Defeat Watchman (rare) (10% XP Bonus)
- (Optional) Defeat Scrapheap (rare) (10% XP Bonus)
What to Expect
- Traps (fixed, one appears only on hard and elite difficulties)
- Overlapping floors
- Spawning/respawning monsters
- Protect an NPC (mandatory: Kylea, unkillable)
2 Fixed, Can be disabled.
- Set of 3 blade traps near the east side
- Electric Floor on the top level
Tips and Misc
- While this is an escort quest with an NPC (Kylea) that can get damaged.. Kylea can't actually die, as she brings up a shield that makes her invulnerable when she takes too much damage. So focus on the monsters and don't worry about Kylea.
- To have it a bit easier for the optional to prevent crystal from being destroyed, try to do both crystals in the north room (with the water) last, as this is the place where the final encounter will break through.
- This means, however, that you must face all of the Warforged intended to be sent to destroy the power crystals and the final boss at the same time.
- While the final fight does generate warforged to destroy the crystals, respawning enemies will also roam the halls and can destroy them as well.
- Aggression bonus: 159 monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Tamper bonus: 2 traps disarmed +8% Bonus.
- Observance bonus: 1 secret door discovered +8% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 47 breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 54 breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 65 breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Notes: Aggression bonus is realistically the highest kill bonus you can get. Onslaught and Conquest are likely possible, but you'll need to spend ages at the end killing respawns.
- Chests: 2-4
- 1 possible in the upper eastern central room for killing Watchman (Construct)
- 1 possible in the upper northwest shrine room for killing Scrapheap (Construct)
- 1 locked in the lower western central room
- 1 at the end for killing Steelthorn (Warforged)
- NPC rewards: Standard, Select from 4 items, up to ML19.
- Magewright's Cloak - Cloak: Charisma +6, Stealth Strike, Perform +10, Enhanced Perform +5, Nearly Finished [ML:18, BTA]
- Wolfinson's Monocular Enhancer - Goggles: Reconstruct, Reconstruction +72, Search +10, Enhanced Search +5 [ML:18, BTA]
- Ancient Arachnids CR ?/14/?
- Animated Armors CR ?/23/?
- Bladesworn Artificers - Blade barrier, Cometfall, low Fort saves CR 20/25/29
- Bladesworn Assassins (Repeater Rogues, have evasion, very low Fort saves CR 20/25/29
- Bladesworn Clerics - Heal their allies often, and cast Cometfall and Death Ward on elite CR 20/25/29
- Bladesworn Paladins - Corrupted, high hp CR 20/25/29
- Bladesworn Tempests - Rangers, have evasion and low Fort saves) CR 20/25/29
- Iron Juggernauts - Iron Golems
- Watcher Constructs CR 8/9/?