Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
|Requires access to : Secrets of the Artificers|
Artificers throughout the Manufactury used to draw upon the magic energy provided by the Cannith Power Crystals kept here. Now the Lord of Blades has occupied the Power Works and disabled all the Crystals.
|Takes place in:||Cannith Power Works|
|Bestowed by:||Harlan d'Cannith|
|NPC contact:||Harlan d'Cannith|
|Quest acquired in:||House Cannith|
|Free to Play:||No|
Bladesworn troops have occupied the Power Works, cutting off House Cannith from the magical energies stored within its Power Crystals.
Harlan d'Cannith wants you to rendezvous with Kylea d'Cannith in the Cannith Power Works inside the Cannith Manufactury. Help Kylea re-enable the Power Crystals.
- Help Kylea enable the power crystals (12 crystals)
- Find and Defeat Steelthorn
- (Optional) Open the East Upper Access Gate +2% Bonus.
- (Optional) Open the West Upper Access Gate +2% Bonus.
- (Optional) Prevent any of the enabled crystals from being destroyed +20% Bonus.
- (Optional) Defeat Watchman (rare) +10% Bonus.
- (Optional) Defeat Scrapheap (rare) +10% Bonus.
What to Expect
- Traps (fixed, one appears only on hard and elite difficulties)
- Overlapping floors
- Spawning/respawning monsters
- Protect an NPC (mandatory: Kylea, unkillable)
2 Fixed, Can be disabled.
- Set of 3 blade traps near the east side
- Electric Floor on the top level
Tips and Misc
- While this is an escort quest with an NPC (Kylea) that can get damaged.. Kylea can't actually die, as she brings up a shield that makes her invulnerable when she takes too much damage. So focus on the monsters and don't worry about Kylea.
- To have it a bit easier for the optional to prevent crystal from being destroyed, try to do both crystals in the north room (with the water) last, as this is the place where the final encounter will break through.
- This means, however, that you must face all of the Warforged intended to be sent to destroy the power crystals and the final boss at the same time.
- While the final fight does generate warforged to destroy the crystals, respawning enemies will also roam the halls and can destroy them as well.
- Aggression bonus: 159 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 230 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 283 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Tamper bonus: 1 or more trap disarmed +10% Bonus.
- Notes: Onslaught and Conquest require killing respawns in the end fight.
- Chests: 2-4
- 1 possible in the upper eastern central room for killing Watchman (Construct)
- 1 possible in the upper northwest shrine room (accessible by heading west from the electric floor trap) for killing Scrapheap (Construct)
- 1 locked in the lower western central room
- 1 at the end for killing Steelthorn (Warforged)
- Collectables: 5
- Cabinet in southeast room
- Cabinet in northwest room, where Scrapheap is sometimes found
- Bookshelf in west hall leading to end fight
- Bookshelf in the eastern of the two small rooms north of the end fight
- Mold in secret passage
- NPC rewards: Standard, Select from 4 items, up to ML19.
Named Chest Drop
- Magewright's Cloak - Cloak: , Stealth Strike, , , Nearly Finished [ML:18, BtA]
- Wolfinson's Monocular Enhancer - Goggles: — 1 Charges (Recharged/Day:1), , , [ML:18, BtA]