From DDO wiki
- For many players, Stunning Fist is often the first, if not the preferred, initial attack that a Monk will make.
- It can be used over twice as often as Stunning Blow, which has a 15 second cooldown. With enough ki, a monk could keep an enemy in a state of permanent stun.
- The DC is 10 + half Character level + Wisdom modifier + Stunning item bonus.
- Stunning Fist does work on living constructs (such as Warforged). It does not work on constructs, elementals or undead.
- Stunning Fist can only be used while wielding Handwraps.
- Stunning Fist does not work in Druid Wild Shape even while wearing handwraps or unarmed.
- A Monk may select this feat as one of his martial arts feats.