|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
From DDO wiki
- For many players, Stunning Fist is often the first, if not the preferred, initial attack that a Monk will make.
- It can be used over twice as often as Stunning Blow, which has a 15 second cooldown. With enough ki, a monk could keep an enemy in a state of permanent stun.
- The DC is 10 + half Character level + Wisdom modifier + Stunning item bonus.
- Stunning Fist's effectiveness is augmented by a Monk's WIS modifier as well as any items with Stunning enhancements.
- Stunning Fist does work on living constructs (such as Warforged). It does not work on constructs, elementals or undead.
- Stunning Fist can only be used while unarmed.
- As of Update 9, Stunning Fist can be chosen using normal feat slots at anytime (as opposed to a Monk feat as in past updates), and can be respecced freely using Fred.
- As of Update 9, Stunning Fist was changed to use half character level instead of half Monk level to calculate DC.
- As of Update 9, once 'stunned' the monster in question is considered Helpless and receives +50% damage per attack that hits.
- A Monk may select this feat as one of his martial arts feats.