|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
A "Stunned" creature can’t take actions and is considered helpless. Generally for 6 seconds if from the stunning blow feat, but the duration will vary if from other sources. Note the stun caused by the spell Symbol of Stunning doesn't really induce the conditioned stunned, it's actually considered dazed, as you aren't rendered helpless.
List of abilities/spells that inflict the stunned condition:
- Stunning Blow (6 seconds)
- Stunning Fist (6 seconds)
- Severe Stunning Blow (This is a more powerful monster-only feat, it's duration varies, up to 8 seconds, and works on ranged attacks)
- Power Word: Stun (2+1d6 seconds on players, longer on monsters)
- Ability damage - when monsters or players reach zero constitution, they are stunned for 6 seconds. (Red/Purple named immune)