|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
This category lists all the Feats recorded in the game.
 Feat definition and classification
A feat is a specialized skill set which helps to define the character. There are many ways of classification.
- A feat can either be an active feat which needs to be activated by the player or is a passive feat which is always on.
- Some of active feats are toggled use, and toggle feats can further be classified as active stances or metamagics.
- A feat can either be purchased or be acquired without spending a feat slot.
- Each class has its own set of class feats/abilities, and in addition, some classes get additional feat slots as a class bonus.
- Almost all racial feats are free, with some exceptions;
- Warforged body feats
 See also
- A detailed Feat summary.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Feats"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 342 total.(previous 200) (next 200)