This category lists all the Feats recorded in the game.
Feat definition and classification
A feat is a specialized skill set which helps to define the character. There are many ways of classification.
- A feat can either be an active feat which needs to be activated by the player or is a passive feat which is always on.
- Some of active feats are toggled use, and toggle feats can further be classified as active stances or metamagics.
- A feat can either be purchased (using slots), or are "free", acquired without spending a feat slot.
- Each class has its own set of class feats/abilities, and in addition, some classes get additional feat slots as a class bonus. Many of these additional feat slots are only available to a limited list of feats, specific to that class.
- Almost all racial feats are free, with some exceptions;
- Warforged body feats
- A detailed Feat summary.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Feats"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 499 total.(previous 200) (next 200)