You have augmented yourself heavily enough to be more machine than not. You are now considered a Living Construct instead of your original race, gaining the following traits:
- 100% base healing from Repair spells and 100% damage from Rust.
- Immunity to Sleep, Hold Person, Energy Drain, Nauseated, Exhausted, and Paralyzed effects except those which physically hold you in place
- Immunity to ability score damage from natural poisons and natural diseases (but are vulnerable to those that specifically affect wood or metal)
- +10 Racial bonus to saving throws against magical poisons, and do not fail saving throws against them on a roll of a natural 1 (this renders you immune to magical poisons with a DC of less than 11+your Fortitude save)
- You may remain underwater indefinitely without the need to breathe.
- When resting at a Rest Shrine, the health you regain is now based on your Repair skill instead of your Heal skill.
If you transform into a different type of creature, you will lose these benefits until you return to your normal form.