- Usage: Active, Toggled Metamagic
- Prerequisite: The character must be able to cast spells.
Activating Empower Spell increases the Spell Power of each spell by 75, but makes the affected spell cost 15 more spell points. Saving throws and spells without random values are not affected.
Despite its in-game description, Empower Spell works perfectly with non-damaging spells such as most healing or repair spells. The feat works with Repair, Cure, and Mass Cure spells, such that each spell will repair/cure 75% more than normal, but not Heal or Mass Heal, which heal a fixed amount of hit points.
- You may also now apply this individually to any spell or spell-like ability it applies to by rightclick the spell and enabling it through the dropdown menu.
- The Empower Healing Spell feat gives Cure spells the same benefit as Empower Spell at a lower cost, as well as working for Heal spells. Though it also stacks with Empower itself.
- Favored Souls, Sorcerers and Wizards can get an enhancement to lower the cost of using this feat .