Deflect Arrows is a passive feat that allows the character to deflect projectile weapon fire that hits them, 1 arrow or bolt per 6 seconds, which starts with the first arrow that hit. (This is probably due to the PnP version, which deflects 1 projectile per Round (approximately 6 seconds long), despite the fact that a DDO round is basically 1 second.) It does not deflect thrown weapons.
- Monks do not need to be centered to benefit from this feat, and can deflect arrows that hit them from the rear.
- Only arrows and bolts that hit are deflected, those that miss do not count towards the 1 deflected projectile per 6 seconds quota.
- Deflect Arrows can only be chosen at levels 1, 2 or 6 as a bonus martial arts feat. Otherwise, the feat will not be available to the character to select from the feats list after these level opportunities.
- Discussion on the DDO Forums suggests that this feat is weakly effective, though operational.
- A Monk may select this feat as one of his martial arts feats.