|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Missing in Action
The Stormreach sewers are no place to linger. You doubt Ulcana's missing adventurers are alive and well.
|Missing in Action|
|Heroic XP:||♣284 ♦510 ♥548 ♠585|
|Takes place in:||The Foul Chambers|
|NPC contact:||Ulcana Braddock|
|Quest acquired in:||The Marketplace|
|Patron:||The Coin Lords|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
Help Ulcana Braddock by seeking out a lost party of adventurers who ventured into the Stormreach sewers some time ago.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Find the first lost party
- Find the second lost party
- Find and kill the leader of these kobolds and troglodytes
- (Optional) Disable the spike traps (5% of base XP)
- (Optional) Disable the lightning traps (5% of base XP)
- (Optional) Slay the zombies of the former party (5% of base XP)
- (Optional) Slay the Shaman Hyrassis (10% of base XP)
- (Optional) Slay the Shaman Syssimar (10% of base XP)
What to Expect
- Traps (fixed, some don't require rogue skills to be disarmed)
- Randomly placed levers (6)
- Spawning/respawning monsters
- There are spike traps down the east corridor and electric traps down the west corridor. Both traps are disabled by finding three hidden switches (spike) or valves (electric), not by control boxes. Neither trap will activate until after you've pulled the valve at the end of their respective hallway. Note that you can disable the traps before you activate them.
Tips and Misc
- You can enter the gate to the northern wing prior to opening it. To do this, squeeze through a gap in the gate on the right side. It's easier to do if you're a halfing/dwarf, but can be achieved by all classes with a bit of wriggling. The kobold shamans will spawn without the troglodyte boss.
- Some of the trap levers are behind secret doors; others are behind pillars in alcoves. There are always 3 levers per trap, but there are 6 or 7 places a lever could show up. One or two may appear in the alcoves near the center, rather than down the wings.
- It's possible to get around the forcefield blocking the northern wing before activating the two signal crystals, allowing you to take out the kobold shamans there early and making the endfight significantly easier.
- The kobold in the alcove in the SE corner of the eastern loop respawns after a few minutes.
- Shaman Hyrassis (down the eastern corridor) or Shaman Syssimar (down the western corridor) may appear after activating the signal crystal; otherwise, a troglodyte shaman will appear.
- Aggression bonus: 33 monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 43 monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 52 monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Observance bonus: 3 secret doors discovered +8% Bonus.
- Vigilant Sight bonus: 4 secret doors discovered +15% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 11 breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 14 breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 17 breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 1 - 3
- 1 optional for killing Syssimar (Troglodyte Shaman, doesn't always appear, found at the end of the western corridor)
- 1 optional for killing Hyrassis (Troglodyte Shaman, doesn't always appear, found at the end of the eastern corridor)
- 1 at the end for killing Slass/Thresh/Xeshahl (Troglodytes, mutually exclusive)
- Collectables: 4
- Moss down the east wing, in the SE corner of the loop
- Adventurer's Pack down the west wing, behind a secret door in the SE corner of the loop
- Moss down the west wing, in an alcove in the SW corner
- Adventurer's Pack past the exit rope
- NPC rewards: Random
- Kobold Shamans
- Kobold Throwers
- Kobold Warriors
- Lesser Gray Oozes
- Troglodyte Shamans
- Hyrassis - Orange named Troglodyte Shaman that may appear at the end of the eastern corridor
- Slass - Orange named Troglodyte. One of three different bosses that will appear at the end fight. Only one will appear in any given instance.
- Syssimar - Orange named Troglodyte Shaman that may appear at the end of the western corridor
- Thresh - Orange named Troglodyte. One of three different bosses that will appear at the end fight. Only one will appear in any given instance.
- Xeshahl - Red named Troglodyte. One of three different bosses that will appear at the end fight. Only one will appear in any given instance.