Mirra's Sleepless Nights
Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
The history of Parthilcar Tower is black with rumored evil. Seek the source of the wailing noises that troubles its latest occupant.
|Mirra's Sleepless Nights|
|Takes place in:||Parthilcar Tower Crypt|
|Bestowed by:||Mirra Parthilcar|
|NPC contact:||Mirra Parthilcar|
|Quest acquired in:||Drowning Sorrows Tavern|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
Search the basement of Parthilcar Tower and discover where the wailing and scratching noises that keep Mirra awake at night are coming from.
- Find the source of the wailing sounds.
- Find the source of the scratching noises.
- (Optional) Destroy the source of the wailing sounds +25% Bonus.
What to Expect
- Traps (fixed)
- Spawning/respawning monsters
- Ice blast traps in room with ladder and chest in the middle. The lower traps activate when you go towards the center of the room, while the upper traps activate when you pull the lever up the ladder. Control boxes for both are up the ladder. The panel for the lower level is on the western side of the column, right at the top of the ladder; the upper traps are controlled by the trap on the north.
Tips and Misc
- The shrine can only be accessed with a rogue; the third control panel on the eastern side of the pillar.
- The central room, with a chest, also contains a trap: When you get near the center, all the doors close and several skeletons (including arcane skeletons) spawn; the doors open when you destroy them.
- The library (in the eastern wing) contains Canton Parthilcar's final journal entry; reading this spawns an ambush of arcane skeletons and a skeleton arcus.
- The north central room, with another chest and a ladder, also contains a skeletal ambush, with the extra bonus of ice traps. Be sure not to allow the skeletons to draw you in too deeply. The ambush and traps don't actually activate until you go past the outer columns, so it's possible to spread yourself around the room first. You can even have the rogue start the ball rolling by rushing up the ladder to disable the traps!
- The wailing sound is in the northeast room; the source is Canton's ghost. Going into the room wakens him and spawns a skeletal ambush. It's recommended to do this one before the scratching noises if you're going for the killables bonus.
- The scratching sound is down the western wing; the source is a pair of iron golems behind a forcefield. There's no way to drop the forcefield.
- Map notes:
- The shrine door is opened by a control box (marked on the map with the symbol used for levers), placed at the top of the ladder in the room with the ice traps and found by using the Search skill.
- Aggression bonus: 18 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 23 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: ? or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Neutralization bonus: 2 or more traps disarmed +20% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 18 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 23 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 28 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 3
- 1 locked at the first intersection
- 1 locked and trapped at the second intersection
- 1 in the room north of the second intersection
- Collectables: Three
- Bookshelf in the eastern wing
- Mushroom in the northeast room
- Adventurer's Pack in the water down the western wing.
- NPC rewards: +1 weapons
|Arcane Skeleton (view)||Undead||Skeleton|
|Armored Wight (view)||Undead||Wight|
|Canton Parthilcar (view)||Undead||Spectre|
|Dread Zombie (view)||Undead||Zombie|
|Skeleton Arcus (view)||Undead||Skeleton|
|Skeleton Swordsman (view)||Undead||Skeleton|
|Skeleton (view)||QL1:; QL2: ; QL3: ; QL?:||Undead||Skeleton|
|Wight Priest (view)||Undead||Wight|