|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
From DDO wiki
- Any Fists of Light attack → any Fists of Light attack → any Fists of Light attack → Finishing Move activator.
Friends, Self in circular area of effect around player
Creates a mass-cure healing burst from the player, healing 1d4 points plus 1d4 points per two Monk levels to any within the area of effect.
- Healing Ki can be amplified by Human Improved Recovery, Monk Improved Recovery, and similar Healing Amplification effects or spells such as Devotion and Potency.
- Healing Ki is affected by Healing Lore.
- Healing Ki is considered a level 1 spell in regards to Devotion, Potency and Ardor effects.
- Healing Ki can not be amplified by the Cleric Empower Healing Spell feat or similar metamagic feats.
- Healing Ki does not damage undead enemy creatures, but it does injure summoned undead creatures in your party.