From DDO wiki
- Usage: Passive
- Total of 32 hit points at level 30
- This feat can be taken multiple times, and the effects stack.
- The formula for extra hit points is based on character level, the level where the Toughness feat has been gained does not change anything.
- Having multiple Toughness feats while having Epic Toughness when doing a respec of Toughness, requires Epic Toughness to be respec first followed by the Toughness feat.
- A Monk may select this feat as one of his martial arts feats.
- Vitality - the item enchantment formerly also known as Toughness