|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Requires access to Veteran Status.
|Takes place in:||Airship|
|NPC contact:||Bellwether Bill|
|Quest acquired in:||Character creation|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
With veteran status, this quest starts automatically when you create a level 1 character and enter the game.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Speak with Thealeh Auryath
- Tell her about your further adventures
- Tell her yet more about your adventures
- Talk to Thealeh one more time
- Claim your belongings from the minotaur crewman
- Speak with the Captain to arrive in Stormreach
- Speak with Bellwether Bill
Tips and Misc
All newly created characters will appear on this airship with several NPCs if they have unlocked Veteran Status I or II.
- Thealeh acts as a universal trainer that allows you to level up to either four or seven. You get the option for either if you have unlocked both Veteran Status 1 and 2. If you only have Veteran Status I, you may only level up to four. She also allows you to abandon the quest and start as a level 1 character in Korthos.
- You can also spend action points on enhancements after you are done leveling.
- Once you're done leveling and spending action points, Talk to the minotaur to get starter gear (Veteran Status I Starter Items) or (Veteran Status II Starter Items depending on your earlier selection. Multi-class characters may select which package they want to receive.
- Talk to captain to arrive in Stormreach Marketplace.
- Chests: None
- NPC rewards: You can select from one of these items when talking to Bellwether Bill in the Marketplace at the end of the quest. All weapons are Bound to Character and have the Starter enchantment.
- +1 Starter Great Axe - +1 Greataxe: Flaming
- +1 Starter Greatsword - +1 Greatsword: Flaming
- +1 Starter Handwraps - +1 Handwraps: Flaming
- +1 Starter Heavy Mace - +1 Heavy mace:Devotion +0
- +1 Starter Kama - +1 Kama: Flaming
- +1 Starter Longbow - +1 Longbow: Flaming
- +1 Starter Longsword - +1 Longsword: Flaming
- +1 Starter Quarterstaff - +1 Quarterstaff:Potency +0
- +1 Starter Rapier - +1 Rapier: Flaming
- +1 Starter Scimitar - +1 Scimitar: Flaming
- +1 Starter Shortsword - +1 Shortsword: Flaming
Or if you are using Veteran Status II, you will instead get items from the Veteran Status II Starter Items list.