|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Typically a buff found on a monster (sometimes called "Fast Healing") or an enchanted piece of equipment. This effect heals hit points over time. The effect monsters have is often significantly more powerful then the player version. The difference between Regeneration and Fast Healing is that regneration can be supressed, like when you attack a Troll with fire.
 Items with Regeneration
Please note the different levels of Regeneration do not stack, only the best level of Regeneration applies.
- Battered Marketplace Shield - from The Chronoscope
- Mantle of the Worldshaper - from Ruins of Threnal
- Ring of Trollish Regeneration - from Redwillow's Ruins
- Greatclub of the Scrag - from Into the Deep
- Tier 1 Green Steel Clothing/Jewelry Attribute - Positive/Opposition/Material
- Cannith Crafting - Level 80 Divine
This item is imbued with an undeniable goodness that slowly heals the wearer over time. Recovers 1 hp per minute.
 Improved Regeneration
- Tier 2 Green Steel Clothing/Jewelry Attribute - Positive/Opposition/Material
This item is imbued with an undeniable goodness that flows outward like a gentle breeze, slowly healing the wearer over time. Recovers 1 hit point per 30 seconds.
 Greater Regeneration
- Epic Greatclub of the Scrag
- Belashyrra's Scepter, Radiance version.
- Tier 3 Green Steel Clothing/Jewelry Attribute - Positive/Opposition/Material
Recovers 2 hit points per 30 seconds.