Typically a buff found on a monster (sometimes called "Fast Healing") or an enchanted piece of equipment. This effect heals hit points over time. The effect monsters have is often significantly more powerful than the player version. The difference between Regeneration and Fast Healing is that regeneration can be suppressed, such as when you attack a Troll with fire.
Items with Regeneration
When dealing with different sources of Regeneration effects from Items, only the best level of Regeneration is applied.
Items that provide different forms of Regeneration, such as regeneration through Positive energy and another through Repair energy, also fall under this rule. Only the best level of Regeneration is applied.
Regeneration levels (from best to worst)
- Greater Regeneration, Touch of Immortality
- Repair Systems
- Improved Regeneration
Note: When using items that grant both Greater Regeneration and Touch of Immortality, only the regeneration effect from the last equipped item will function.
This item is imbued with an undeniable goodness that slowly heals the wearer over time. Recovers 1 hp per minute.
- Battered Marketplace Shield - from The Chronoscope
- Mantle of the Worldshaper - from Ruins of Threnal
- Ring of Troll's Regeneration - from Redwillow's Ruins
- Greatclub of the Scrag - from Into the Deep
- Tier 1 Green Steel Clothing/Jewelry Attribute - Positive/Opposition/Material
- Cannith Crafting - Level 80 Divine
This item is imbued with an undeniable goodness that flows outward like a gentle breeze, slowly healing the wearer over time. Recovers 1 hit point per 30 seconds.
- Tier 2 Green Steel Clothing/Jewelry Attribute - Positive/Opposition/Material
- Firebreak (Level 17)
Recovers 2 hit points per 30 seconds.