|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Dryad Grove: The Great Tree
In the King's Forest, a section of woods is presided over by the Great Tree - a large magical tree that protects the land. Its grove is under relentless assaults by the Drow.
|Dryad Grove: The Great Tree|
|Base XP Range:|
|Takes place in:||Grove of the Great Tree|
|Challenge starts in:||Eveningstar|
|Patron:||Purple Dragon Knights|
|Free to Play:||No|
|5 Star Difficulty:||Easy|
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Build up enough Life Energy (1400)
- (Optional) Build up more Life Energy (1750)
- (Optional) Build up even more Life Energy (2000)
- (Optional) Defeat the Cay'Vorym Battlemistress
- (Optional) Defeat the Salamander Berzerker
Note: You must complete the first star objective to receive experience & rewards from the Challenge.
Tips and Misc
- Upgrade the life trees as soon as you have enough energy stored, then upgrade the defence trees when you have met the 3rd energy quota. Unlike some challenges spending your resource does not subtract from your score.
- The challenge doesn't start until you speak to the Great Tree, giving your party time to get in and buff up.
- The top left path is the "Western Path", which makes everything on that side the "Western <name>" when the DM calls out the attacks.
- The middle path is the "Central Path"
- The Bottom right path is the "Eastern Path"
- Each life tree generates 1 point of energy, while the Great Tree generates 1 itself, so losing all the life trees will not end the production of energy.
- This version has Drow Wizards instead of Necromancers.
- Chests: 1 if completed; 2 if all 5 objectives are achieved