|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Dryad Grove: Defenseless
Drow Necromancers have beset the Great Tree in a secluded dryad grove. Without its Defense Trees, you are the only thing that can keep the grove from destruction.
|Dryad Grove: Defenseless|
|Base XP Range:|
|Takes place in:||Grove of the Great Tree|
|Challenge starts in:||Eveningstar|
|Patron:||Purple Dragon Knights|
|Free to Play:||No|
|5 Star Difficulty:||Easy|
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Build up enough Life Energy (625)
- (Optional) Build up more Life Energy (800)
- (Optional) Build up even more Life Energy (1000)
- (Optional) Defeat the Undead Arch-Necromancer
- (Optional) Defeat the Raised Dragon Knight
Note: You must complete the first star objective to receive experience & rewards from the Challenge.
Tips and Misc
- The challenge doesn't start until you speak to the Great Tree, giving your party time to get in and buff up.
- The top left path is the "Western Path", which makes everything on that side the "Western <name>" when the DM calls out attacks or arriving enemies.
- The middle path is the "Central Path"
- The Bottom right path is the "Eastern Path"
- Each life tree generates 1 point of energy, while the Great Tree generates 1 itself, so losing all the life trees will not end the production of energy.
- This version has Drow Necromancers and later in the Challenge, Priestesses. They work the same as when you find them in other areas.
- Chests: 1, 2 if you get all 5 stars