|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Underdark Arena: Fight to the Finish
|Requires access to adventure pack: Eveningstar Challenge Pack|
(Note: This does NOT mean it requires purchase of anything, you may play with free daily tokens.)
|Underdark Arena: Fight to the Finish|
|Base XP Range:|
|Takes place in:||Underdark Arena|
|Challenge starts in:||Eveningstar Cavern|
|Patron:||Purple Dragon Knights|
|Free to Play:||No|
|5 Star Difficulty:||Hard|
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Survive at least three rounds
- Challenge the Medusa
- Solve the Wizard's Riddle
- Challenge the Mind Flayer
- Challenge the Arena Master
Note: You must complete the first star objective to receive experience & rewards from the Challenge.
Quick Start Guide
- Ring the gong in the middle to start the Challenge! Once the challenge begins, the arena will be sealed and no new players can enter.
- Defeat all incoming enemies, and survive at least three rounds to win the Challenge!
- After all three rounds of enemies have been defeated, ring the gongs to take on additional challenge enemies to boost your score and earn more stars!
Tips and Misc
- End chest in this challenge is the same quest as in Ring of Fire challenge. Doing this challenge multiple times decreases amount of chest opens needed to ransack chest in the other challenge. This causes chests in this challenge to drop Flawless Red Dragon Scales also. (Fixed in U16)
- Chests: 2
- One at solving the Wizard's Riddle
- One at completion of challenge
- Ingredient reward: Silver Falcons