|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Ruined Keep: The Sunset Ritual
From DDO wiki
|Requires access to adventure pack: Eveningstar Challenge Pack|
|The Ruined Keep: The Sunset Ritual|
|Base XP Range:|
|Takes place in:||Ruined Keep|
|Challenge starts in:||Eveningstar|
|Patron:||Purple Dragon Knights|
|Free to Play:||No|
|5 Star Difficulty:||Easy|
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Defend Arganon until the ritual is complete
- (Optional) Protect the Spell Ward until it is fully charged
- (Optional) Defeat Claive the Carver
- (Optional) Defeat Bladeback
- (Optional) Repair both Ballistas
Note: You must complete the first star objective to receive experience & rewards from the Challenge.
Tips and Misc
- The parts to the Balista's are down the different paths.
- If one of the Purple Knights falls, the shield around Arganon will fall and all enemies will immediately aggro on him.
- You can heal the two purple knights, but they are such bags of HP that it my be more efficient to let them fall, and defend Arganon.
- After a few moments, the Purple Knights will get up again, fully healed, and return to the fight.
- You can also heal Arganon, but he is also a bag of HP.
- It seems that the Knights and Arganon have reduced benefit from healing. The knights will get about 4 points for every 25 and Arganon will get about 1 point for every 25.
- Fixed: 10 minutes
- The timer for this challenges only starts when you talk to Arganon, allowing you to proper buff everyone without any rush.
- If you fail to protect the spell ward, the challenge will finish immediately.
- Ingredient reward: Platinum Tricrowns