Ruined Keep: The Daybreak Ritual
This article is underlinked:
This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. Please help improve this article by adding links that are relevant to the context within the existing text. (February 2016)
|Requires access to : Eveningstar Challenge Pack|
|The Ruined Keep: The Daybreak Ritual|
|Duration:|| Fixed time limit|
|Base XP Range:|
|Takes place in:||Ruined Keep|
|Challenge starts in:||Eveningstar|
|Patron:||Purple Dragon Knights|
|Free to Play:||No|
|5 Star Difficulty:||Easy|
This challenge is located on the northeastern edge of Eveningstar, south of the foot of the large bridge
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Defend Zenyff until the ritual is complete
- (Optional) Protect the Spell Ward until it is fully charged
- (Optional) Defeat Grizzled Druid
- (Optional) Defeat Titanic Wood Woad
- (Optional) Repair both Ballistas
Note: You must complete the first star objective to receive experience & rewards from this Challenge.
Tips and Misc
- The parts to the Ballistas are down the different paths and around the ruined keep. They are randomly placed on a fixed set of locations.
- If one of the Purple Knights falls, the shield around Zenyff will fall and all enemies will immediately aggro on him.
- You can heal the two purple knights, but they are such bags of HP that it my be more efficient to let them fall, and defend Zenyff.
- After a few moments, the Purple Knights will get up again, fully healed, and return to the fight.
- You can also heal Zenyff, but he is also a bag of HP.
- It seems that the Knights and Zenyff have reduced benefit from healing. The knights will get about 4 points for every 25 and Zenyff will get about 1 point for every 25.
- When the Spell Ward is completed, all enemies will start with high aggro on it. Any current enemies will immediately aggro on it.
- Titanic Wood woad is a high CR enemy. You will get a warning when you approach that it is a tough fight.
Fixed: 10 Minutes
- Can be increased by a maximum of 1 minute via a minute of time hourglass
- Chests: Two
- One for completing the challenge
- One for protecting the spellward until the duration expires
- Ingredient reward: Copper Thumbs - 250% of your total score.