|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
|Requires access to adventure pack: The Reaver's Reach|
The forest is the heart of Sor'jek's scheme to amass an army of undead dragons.
This adventure zone is accessed through The Reaver's Refuge. To get here, either ask the Stormreaver for fly and fly up directly above him to the Ternathear's Inner Lair.. Or use the various air jets about to be propelled up there. Once inside you will need to be flagged for Stealer of Souls to have Ternathear open the portal to the Eerie Forest. Though the forest itself does not require flagging, getting the portal opened does - so you can also get in here by having another party member open the portal for you.
This is a level 17 Wilderness Adventure Area, allowing characters from levels 13 to 22 to get full experience.
In addition to the Rare Encounter / Slayer / Explorer quests typical to all Wilderness Adventure Areas, this quest can be found in this zone:
 Rare Encounters
- Slay Varney, Ancient Vampire (must sacrifice 10 rats (other enemies will also work) on the altar)
- Purge the Darkness
- Survive the zombie attack
- Note: One of these "rare" encounters is not actually rare. You can get Varney to spawn in every instance - just sacrifice the 10 rats on the altar and he will always spawn. The other two are indeed rare.
Note that numbers here come as a total kill count of Aussircaex's Valley, Soami Gardens, Mount Reysalon and Eerie Forest, listed in your quest journal as Slayer: Reaver's Reach under Reaver's Refuge tab.
- Slay 10 Reaver's Reach denizens: 725 XP = 72.50 xp/kill
- Slay 25 Reaver's Reach denizens: 979 XP = 65.27 xp/kill
- Slay 50 Reaver's Reach denizens: 1,325 XP = 53.00 xp/kill
- Slay 100 Reaver's Reach denizens: 1,950 XP = 39.00 xp/kill
- Slay 200 Reaver's Reach denizens: 3,095 XP = 30.95 xp/kill
- Slay 400 Reaver's Reach denizens: 5,345 XP = 26.73 xp/kill
- Slay 750 Reaver's Reach denizens: 8,895 XP = 25.41 xp/kill
- Slay 1,500 Reaver's Reach denizens: 18,360 XP = 24.48 xp/kill
- Slay 3,000 Reaver's Reach denizens: 37,055 XP = 24.70 xp/kill
- Slay 5,000 Reaver's Reach denizens: 51,525 XP = 25.76 xp/kill
- Slay 7,500 Reaver's Reach denizens: 67,295 XP = 26.92 xp/kill
- Find the Eerie Forest
- Discover the Bloodletting Tree
- Discover the Obscured Graveyard
- Discover the Looming Fortress
 Dungeon Entrances
- Find Sorjek's Lair
Monsters in the zone not found on the rare encounters list.
- Dwarf Shamblers - rare
- Elder Earth Elementals
- Elf Shamblers - rare
- Flesh Golems
- Greater Shadows
- Greater Umbral Gargoyles
- Human Shamblers
- Twilight Bats - rare
- Vile Carcass Eater
- Black Wolves - Yellow-named