|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
|Requires access to adventure pack: The Reaver's Reach|
The path up Mount Reysalon is treacherous, but what sort of secrets are held within?
This adventure zone is accessed through The Reaver's Refuge.
This is a level 17 Wilderness Adventure Area, allowing characters from levels 13 to 22 to get full experience.
In addition to the Rare Encounter / Slayer / Explorer missions typical to all Wilderness Adventure Areas, the following quest can be found in this zone:
 Rare Encounters
- Slay Balkan, Firebrand Gnoll Leader
- Free the Duergar Prospecting Party
- Slay Nakoma, Warforged Loner
- Note: The other 3 adventure areas in this adventure pack all have at least 1 guaranteed chest. This is not the case for Mount Reysalon, all 3 rares are indeed rare, making it the worst of the 3 areas to farm for XP/Loot.
Note that numbers here come as a total kill count of Aussircaex's Valley, Soami Gardens, Mount Reysalon and Eerie Forest, listed in your quest journal as Slayer: Reaver's Reach under Reaver's Refuge tab.
- Slay 10 Reaver's Reach denizens: 725 XP = 72.50 xp/kill
- Slay 25 Reaver's Reach denizens: 979 XP = 65.27 xp/kill
- Slay 50 Reaver's Reach denizens: 1,325 XP = 53.00 xp/kill
- Slay 100 Reaver's Reach denizens: 1,950 XP = 39.00 xp/kill
- Slay 200 Reaver's Reach denizens: 3,095 XP = 30.95 xp/kill
- Slay 400 Reaver's Reach denizens: 5,345 XP = 26.73 xp/kill
- Slay 750 Reaver's Reach denizens: 8,895 XP = 25.41 xp/kill
- Slay 1,500 Reaver's Reach denizens: 18,360 XP = 24.48 xp/kill
- Slay 3,000 Reaver's Reach denizens: 37,055 XP = 24.70 xp/kill
- Slay 5,000 Reaver's Reach denizens: 51,525 XP = 25.76 xp/kill
- Slay 7,500 Reaver's Reach denizens: 67,295 XP = 26.92 xp/kill
- Find Mount Reysalon
- Discover the path up the volcano
- Discover the Lava Falls
- Find the Gnoll Observation Deck
- Discover the Gnoll Outpost
 Dungeon Entrances
- Find the entrance to the Volcanic Mine
Monsters in the zone not found on the rare encounters list.