Eberron Dragonshard Fragments are very rare collectables that have a 1% chance of being randomly found in any collectible node throughout the game, including piles of rubble, mushrooms, alchemy tables, etc. They can be turned in to certain collectors for powerful items, or traded with Crafting Hall vendors for Purified Eberron Dragonshard Fragments used in high-level Cannith Crafting. The exchange for Purified Eberron Dragonshard Fragments is 1:1 for Small Eberron Dragonshard Fragments, 2:1 for Medium Eberron Dragonshard Fragments, and 3:1 for Large Eberron Dragonshard Fragments.
Small Eberron Dragonshard Fragment
A small sliver-like fragment of a dark colored Eberron Dragonshard. These fragments would be extremely valuable to the right person. Seek out Collectors in the Marketplace.
Three Small Eberron Dragonshard Fragments can be turned into:
- Xovun Chalk in the Marketplace for a Medium Experience Elixir (ML 1, , 10% bonus to XP for 6 hours) Note: Dialog states lesser, but a medium is given.
- Peta Flashpin in the Marketplace for a Rest of the Eladrin Statuette (ML 1, , allows your character to rest once anywhere in any non-raid quest)
- Rudolf Rightman in the Marketplace for a Small Shard Trinket of 20x Cure Serious Wounds (No ML, , Exclusive)
Medium Eberron Dragonshard Fragment
Three Medium Eberron Dragonshard Fragment can be turned in to:
- Clarice Roden gives a Shard Trinket of Greater Restoration (No ML, , Exclusive)
- Loura Jotun gives a Shard Trinket of Mass Hold Person (No ML, , Exclusive)
- Kipling Vranch gives a Shard Trinket of Mass Protection Elements (No ML, , Exclusive)
- Davyd Turner gives a Shard Trinket of Mnemonic Enhancement (No ML, , Exclusive)
- Yannick Drumdoom gives a Shard Trinket of Summon Monster VII (No ML, , Exclusive)
House Deneith Collectors
- Chirugeon Laj'amal gives a Medium Shard Trinket (Mass Cure Critical Wounds) (No ML, , Exclusive)
- Tara Wightraven gives a Major Experience Elixir (20% bonus to XP for 6 hours, (No ML, .) Note: Dialog states greater, but a major is given.
- Flintchip Fireson gives a Shard Trinket of Sunburst (No ML, , Exclusive)
- Warning: You can only have one of each of the Exclusive rewards in your inventory at a time; if you already have one, the vendor will accept your Medium Eberron Dragonshard Fragments and give you nothing but an error popup in return.
Large Eberron Dragonshard Fragment
A large sliver-like fragment of a dark colored Eberron Dragonshard. These fragments would be extremely valuable to the right person. Seek out Collectors in House Phiarlan.
Three Large Eberron Dragonshard Fragment can be turned into:
- Seld the Gray Sister gives an Ethereal Rest Shrine (ML 1, , stacks up to 10 in inventory, not usable in Raids)
- Bowdlin gives a Medium Jewel of Fortune Boost (ML 1, , stacks up to 100 in inventory, can be used on other players)
- Kayla Skywhisper gives a Kohl's Gem (just a gem to sell for platinum; don't get this, you make more selling the 3 Large Eberron Dragonshard Fragments to other players)
- Each reward except exchanging for Purified Eberron Dragonshard Fragments requires that you turn in three fragments.
- The rewards are either bound to account or bound to character on acquire
- The reward trinkets are limited use. They are not rechargeable.
Number series puzzle
When a set of Dragonshards is turned in, the collector will offer a riddle for an additional reward, referent to the first turn in they have, so +3 Robe for Xovun Chalk etc.
|3, 11, 27||x2 + 5||59|
|4, 3, 3||x0 + 3||3|
|5, 14, 32||x2 + 4||68|
|6, 16, 46||x3 - 2||136|
|8, 12, 18||x3/2 + 0||27|
|10, 8, 7||/2 + 3||6.5|
|18, 9, 6||/3 + 3||5|
|32, 24, 18||x3/4 + 0||13.5|
* see also Number series puzzle thread