Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
A pack of wights is preying on the poor of Stormreach. Now you must hunt the dead predators and their grim master.
|Takes place in:||The Dead Halls|
|Bestowed by:||Acolyte Hestair|
|NPC contact:||Acolyte Hestair|
|Quest acquired in:||Open Palm Inn|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
Acolyte Hestair of House Jorasco is worried about a spate of nocturnal disappearances in her area of the ward. She believes the culprits are not the undead of Delara’s Tomb, but wights dwelling in a much older, abandoned crypt beneath the ward. The crypt is known to Jorasco’s Loremasters as the Dead Halls. Seek out the Dead Halls and eradicate these predators.
- Seek out the evil that defiles this burial crypt
- Destroy the spectre that commands the wight’s attacks
- Destroy 15 undead to end the threat to Stormreach
What to Expect
- Spawning/respawning monsters
Tips and Misc
- Several sarcophagi automatically burst and spawn an undead. To get the breakables bonus, you may need to destroy several of them at a distance, before that happens. However, this may hurt your kills bonus.
- At the end of the first hallway, to open the door hiding the lever to the next room, you have to look into the mirror on the eastern (right hand) wall.
- In the next room, you have to stand on the altar in the center of the pool.
- 2 Secret doors at top of stairs (one after the other on the east side). Go this way first if you want the kills/breakables/observance bonus available there. Spot and Search DCs
- Aggression bonus: 30 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 39 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: ? or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Observance bonus: 1 or more secret door discovered +8% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 24 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 32 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 39 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 3
- 1 on the other side of the staircase
- 1 behind the second secret door, to the east
- 1 in the western room
- Collectables: Three
- Cabinet in the north-central area, under the stairs
- Mushroom behind the first secret door
- Adventurer's Pack behind the second secret door
- NPC rewards: Random items (ex: +3 Heavy Mace, +3 Banded Armor, etc.)
|Arcane Skeleton (view)||Undead||Skeleton|
|Armored Wight (view)||Undead||Wight|
|Dread Zombie (view)||Undead||Zombie|
|Rotting Zombie (view)||Undead||Zombie|
|Skeleton Archer (view)||Undead||Skeleton|
|Skeleton Arcus (view)||Undead||Skeleton|
|Skeleton Swordsman (view)||Undead||Skeleton|
|Wight Priest (view)||Undead||Wight|
|Wight (view)||QL2:; QL3:||Undead||Wight|