Please help improve this page.
You can help by editing this page. For suggestions, please see the talk page, or embedded <!-- comments --> while .
Effect: Fires ice crystals that damage your enemies. At higher charge levels multiple bolts are rapidly fired. Opponents struck by these crystals receive a Fortitude save for half damage.
Chulchannad's Claw, The Devourer's Hunger, Chill of Winter:
- Charge Tier 1: 4 to 10 + 1 to 2 per Artificer Level
- Charge Tier 2: 5 to 15 + 1 to 4 per Artificer Level
- Charge Tier 3: 6 to 20 + 1 to 6 per Artificer Level
- Charge Tier 4: 7 to 25 + 1 to 8 per Artificer Level
- Charge Tier 5: 8 to 30 + 1 to 10 per Artificer Level
Found on: (Rune Arms only:)
- Chill of Winter, ML:13
- Chill of Winter (Level 23)
- Chill of Winter (Level 24)
- Chill of Winter (Level 25)
- Ice Rune Arm
- Greater Ice Rune Arm
- The Devourer's Hunger
- Chulchannad's Claw
- Legendary Quarantine
Update 38 made some changes to how Cold Bolts operate: "Projectiles from Cold Bolt Rune Arms now have homing, and are twice as large."