|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
|3,356 edits and counting!|
|Time for Ascension is near! Grab the reins of ultimate power!|
To do list that's way too long...
 Table of Monster Types
Work in progress...
Specific exceptions or examples are listed in parenthesis after the race. Click each race (or type) to go to its page, where you can find detailed descriptions and a list of all monsters of that race (or type).
- Ghosts, some of the first monsters to appear in the D&D setting, do not make an appearance in DDO.
- Humanoid bane covers many of the above types.
- Incorporeal creatures fit multiple types above (e.g. Evil Outsider, Undead). Only Greater Incorporeal Bane exists in game, on the Phase Hammer and on crafted weapons. Note that Incorporeal Bane does not imply Ghost touch.
- Ooze bane does not make a weapon immune to breakage or splitting.
- Note that several races are listed under multiple types. This is unavoidable, as certain factors cause monsters of the same race to fall under different types. For example, most blue dragons are Dragon type, but Auraxyllon and Eternity are undead, and so fall under the Undead type. The same goes for undead beholders, humans, and rats.
- Note on choosing a bane weapon: The general rule of thumb is to choose the bane type that corresponds to that particular monster's type, not race. In the example above, Auraxyllon is affected by undead bane, but not by dragon bane, even though it is a blue dragon. Likewise, Death Knights are affected by undead bane, but not human bane. The exception to this rule is that monsters of any of the various outsider types can also be affected by lawful outsider bane or chaotic outsider bane if those monsters are lawful or chaotic, respectively.
 Monster To-do List
 Spells Table
|Class||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Total||Abjuration||Conjuration||Divination||Enchantment||Evocation||Illusion||Necromancy||Transmutation|
- Vaults of the Artificers
- Vaults of the Artificers loot
- Vaults of the Artificers loot/Weapons
- Vaults of the Artificers loot/Armor
- Vaults of the Artificers loot/Other
- Cannith Challenge Ingredients
- Eveningstar Challenge Pack
- Vaults of the Artificers loot/Resource trade
- Category:Cannith Challenge epic items