From DDO wiki
(Redirected from Great crossbow)
- Base Value: 000001000010
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Proficiency Class: Exotic weapons
- Damage and Type: 2d8 Pierce
- Critical threat range 18-20/x2
- Weapon Type: Ranged weapons
- Handedness: Ranged weapon
- Default Modifiers
- Durability: 100
- Made from:
- Hardness: 5
- Named items: Category:Great Crossbows
The largest of the crossbows, it is weighty enough to require special training to use.
- Great crossbows, when wielded by a proficient user will knock down targets hit on a natural 20 + confirmation for 6 seconds without a saving throw. Floating targets, red and purple named creatures are immune to this effect.
- Equipping a Great Crossbow imposes a -4 penalty to Armor Class.