|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
From DDO wiki
- Base Value: 000001000010pp
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Proficiency Class: Exotic weapons
- Damage and Type: 2d8
- Critical threat range 18-20/x2
- Weapon Type: Ranged weapons
- Handedness: Ranged weapon
- Default Modifiers
- Durability: 100
- Made from: Wood
- Hardness: ?
The largest of the crossbows, it is weighty enough to require special training to use. Fires bolts which deal piercing damage.
- Great crossbows, when wielded by a proficient user will knock down targets hit on a natural 20 + confirmation. 6 second duration. No saving throw. Floating targets, red and purple named creatures are immune to this effect.
- Equipping a Great Crossbow imposes a -4 penalty to Armor Class.