Character sheet (feats)
From DDO wiki
The Character Sheet [feats]
- Organize, contract, expand
- Organize: Alphabetically
- Contract: Selecting this option will hide all feats.
- Expand: Selecting this option will show all feats.
Character feats taken
- Feat icons, feat name, feat description
- Feat icon: A square icon denotes a 'clicky' which can be placed on your hotbar, an octagonal icon is a feat which has been applied and remains applied to your character at all times.
- Feat name: This simply tells you what feat the icon represents.
- Feat description: You'll be able to read all about the feat of your choice by hovering your mouse over the icon to see a description of how it works and what it applies to.
- Display Options
- Show Active (triggered): Again you'll see here a square icon to inform you the feat can be triggered - also in this options description, drag the feat to a hotbar for use later. if you don't want to see this type of feat simply untick the box.
- Show Passive (always on): If you don't want to see all passive feats which are auto-applied to your character untick this box, if you wish to see them - leave it ticked.
- Show Unavailable: Selecting this option will allow you to see feats that are applicable to other class's, enhancement tree's or higher levels. This is usually best viewed when you de-select 'Show Active' and 'Show passive' for clarity.
- Show Trained: Selecting this option is to view where you have spent your skill points as you have leveled your character up, for clarity again - de-select all other options above.