Game mechanics • Newbie guide • In development • DDO Store • Social Media
Challenges • Classes • Collectables • Crafting • Enhancements • Epic Destinies • Favor • Feats
Glossary • Items • Maps • Monsters • Places • Quests • Races • Reincarnation • Skills • Spells
Please create an account or log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat/Discord if you need any help!
Yuan-ti are Monstrous Humanoid type monsters.
Yuan-ti are snake-men which vary in form based on the degree to which they have been bred to resemble snakes.
Combat varies depending upon the type of yuan-ti. They can be ranged and melee attackers, as well as spellcasters. The abominations mainly carry bows and spears, while the purebloods tend to be spellcasters.
No special qualities.
- Yuan-ti Abomination - Mostly snake-like in appearance; highest caste of yuan-ti society
- Yuan-ti Pureblood - Appear almost entirely human with few snake-like features
Creature Entries (22)
- Yuan-ti Abomination
- Yuan-ti Disciple of Zehir
- Yuan-ti Incanter
- Dominated Servant (Pureblood)
- Dominated Servant (Abomination)
- Category:Yuan-ti Abomination sub-race monsters
- Category:Yuan-ti Pureblood sub-race monsters
- Yuan-ti Arcanist
- Yuan-ti Scout
- Turoxaroth the Guardian
- Kyrnxala the Fang
- Yuan-ti Sharp-Eye
- Yuan-ti Shaman
- Yuan-ti Headhunter
- Yuan-ti Malison