- Link = http://ccplanner.byethost14.com/
- Alternative link: ccplanner.byethost6.com
- Planner - two Ns
- Augment display does not dissapear under specific circumstances; (Browser firefox 48.0.2)
- Steps to reproduce: Select an augment color that has a named augment, select a named augment (the augment now appears below the augment slot selection box), select none in the augment slot color selection box. Effect: The named augment still displays below. Expected effect: The named augment disappears. — previous comment by 18.104.22.168 (d | r | b ) at 21:36, September 18, 2019 (UTC)
- Site appears to be down penguin8or (Contribs • Message • Email) 15:47, September 13, 2016 (EDT)
- Still appears to be down to me. ShoeMaker (Contribs • Message • Email) 17:18, September 13, 2016 (EDT)
- Recheck. Hosting problem. Archive = https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhSd_rvpZ8CSg5dUDl_EPmshV-r1rw //Check this, if planner down.
- The planner lets you put armor-piercing as a prefix for a trinket, while the game doesn't.
- Polished Ore (and Ingot) doesn't seem to be dropping from elemental mobs in bags any more (I suspect this is due to the fact that elemental collectables are split across two tiers!)
- After 8 hours of testing the best place to farm Polished Ore seems to be Temple of Vol right hand side, but it is very slow, about 1 drop per hour even when doing quick dashes, quit, reset, and repeat.
- When I select an item, no matter the level, I get shard choices for the prefix slot only. I don't get any suffix or extra slot choices. I always see "Select item first."
- Would it be possible to see the final stats for the item and total crafting components to make it in one handy little box? (similar to various greensteel crafting planners I've seen) — previous comment by 22.214.171.124 (d | r | b ) at 21:36, September 18, 2019 (UTC)
- Change the top row of your app into a menu to switch between CC Planner / Gear master / About... Without the menu it's not possible (?) to switch from gear to item planner.--Cru121 (Contribs • Message • Email) 15:05, September 2, 2016 (EDT)
- Integrate in named gear :) so say for wrist you can tell it 'Bracers of Wind' and it pulls in the related enchantments from that. :P Nice work so far!--Uurlock (Contribs • Message • Email) 16:34, September 13, 2016 (EDT)
- Love the crafting planner, but would really like it if the item type stayed highlighted with the yellow boarder after selection.
- Add Power range also for Enhancement bonus. --Cru121 (Contribs • Message • Email) 15:45, October 4, 2016 (EDT)
- New suggestion: Allow users to save a URL that will take them to recipe they created. I usually keep an Evernote note per character of the items that I've been looking and working on. Previous crafting planners allowed users to save a link that I put into my character notes. This way I could plan out the needs for an item on a per character basis. Thanks for the great calculator. 14:45pm Dec 11, 2016 (EDT)
- Farming suggestion - Assault on Summerfield (HC) has a better yield of same-tier ingredients than The Last Stand (HE) for similar amount of time in quest. AoS has 5, TLS has 3. Also, Frame Work has several Arcane drops within seconds of each other. Maybe work these into your planner.