There's now a newas the old one was hacked and deleted.
- Character build: (when not on TR lives) Favored Soul.
- Build name: The NecroSoul.
- Main strengths are high Necro spell saves.
- Stats are as follows: STR- | DEX- | CON- | INT- | WIS- | CHA-
- Saves are as follows: FORT- | REFLEC- | WILL-
- Resistances are as follows: ACID- | COLD- | LIGHTNING- | FIRE- | SONIC-
- Spell Resistance- | Fortification- | PRR-
Spellschool | Spells
- Primary spellschool: Necromancy.
- Secondary spellschool: To be added.
- These are the key spells and the maximum DC I managed to attain with each and how they were reached:
- Slay Living | DC:
- Destruction | DC:
- Implosion | DC:
Slay Living & Destruction DC's are without Heighten Spell, that will be applied in the next TR build and a new DC set will be added here.
- Playing a character that draws its two main strengths from two stats is always a benefit when compared to some other class's - such as Barbarians or Paladins both being melee based need to draw on several different stats at the same time to be a functional build.
- Yet the FvS draws only on two key stats in order to succeed at most objectives, the methodology is simple enough; kill before being noticed therefore avoiding all complications.
- When compared though to a Wizard however which uses one key stat for both its Spell Power & its Spell point total the FvS does not look quite as efficient as it could be.