Underdark Arena: Fight to the Finish
|Requires access to : Eveningstar Challenge Pack|
(Note: This does NOT mean it requires purchase of anything, you may play with free daily tokens.)
|Underdark Arena: Fight to the Finish|
|Duration:||Variable time limit|
|Base XP Range:|
|Takes place in:||Underdark Arena|
|Challenge entrance(s) in:||Eveningstar Cavern|
|Patron:||Purple Dragon Knights|
|Free to Play:||No|
|5 Star Difficulty:||Hard|
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Survive at least three rounds
- Challenge the Medusa
- Solve the Wizard's Riddle
- Challenge the Mind Flayer
- Challenge the Arena Master
Note: You must complete the first star objective to receive experience & rewards from this Challenge.
Quick Start Guide
- Ring the gong in the middle to start the Challenge! Once the challenge begins, the arena will be sealed and no new players can enter.
- Defeat all incoming enemies, and survive at least three rounds to win the Challenge!
- After all three rounds of enemies have been defeated, ring the gongs to take on additional challenge enemies to boost your score and earn more stars!
Tips and Misc
End chest in this challenge is the same quest as in Ring of Fire challenge. Doing this challenge multiple times decreases amount of chest opens needed to ransack chest in the other challenge. This causes chests in this challenge to drop Flawless Red Dragon Scales also. (Fixed in U16)
- The floor in this cave is just stone.
- Many of the enemies in this challenge are Drow. An elf bane weapon would be useful here.
- The next wave will spawn a few moments after you completely kill the last wave.
- That means the faster you kill a wave, the sooner the next wave will arrive.
- Once you have defeated enough waves to complete 3 rounds, each wave adds extra kills for extra points.
- If your party dies in the instance, the Drider will begin a countdown from five, much like a boxing referee. Once he reaches zero, the challenge ends.
- If you have completed one objective, you will get your reward, if not you will fail.
- There does not appear to be a point penalty associated with this, though you wont earn as many points if you die early.
- A rez shrine appears near where the start gong was after the challenge is over.
- There is a series of sigils on the north wall above the mob entrance that show you your progress through the objectives. One lights up for each one you complete.
- After each round, the CR of the mobs goes up slightly.
- After the third round, the CR of the mobs slowly goes up as you kill more waves.
- Each wave after the first has random quantities and types of the mobs, with each spawning from the three gates.
- Initial Duration: 10 minutes
- Each of the first three bells hit will grant an additional 30 seconds
- The final bell to summon the drider will grant an additional 3 minutes, for a total maximum duration of 14 minutes, 30 seconds.
- You can also use a minute of time, once per instance. Which brings the maximum duration up to 15 minutes, 30 seconds.
- Chests: 2
- One at solving the Wizard's Riddle
- One at completion of challenge
- Ingredient reward: Silver Falcons
Named chest drop
- Flawless Red Dragon Scale (end chest)[ ]