Tutorial: How to buy & sell items in your inventory
Please help improve this page.
You can help by editing this page. For suggestions, please see the talk page, or embedded <!-- comments --> while .
Reason: journal section and complete text need filling
|Tutorial: How to buy & sell items in your inventory|
|Takes place in:||Korthos Village|
Garant the Wary
Braam the Stalwart
Solac the Brawler
Mirielle the Peerless
Baldar the Bold
All Class Trainers in Korthos
except Artificer and Druid
|Quest acquired in:||Korthos Village|
|NPC contact:||Dax Boon|
You can speak to a Vendor in order to Repair, Buy, or Sell your inventory items.
Vendors are marked with a golden circular icon on your map (open with the M key on your keyboard.)
Find the vendor in Korthos Village and access his shop.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- In order for this quest to be available at the quest bestowers, the following criteria must be met:
- You must be a Level 1 character
- Brother Malden must have been asked to bind your spirit
- Heyton's Rest must be complete
- You must have talked to your Class Trainer (unless you are a Druid or Artificer)
- The Storehouse's Secret must be complete
- You must NOT have viewed Dax Boon's inventory
- Find the vendor in Korthos Village and access his shop.
Complete Journal text
Tips and Misc
- This is the fifth quest in a series of tutorial quests around Korthos Village.
- There are many people that can bestow this quest but the dialogue and outcome are always the same.
- This quest is completed by talking to Dax Boon in the Korthos Village and choosing "I would like to trade." or "I would like to buy something."
- For more information about a topic click the following links: Tavern, General Vendor, Repairing Equipment, Haggle, Quest, NPC, Newbie guide, DDO game mechanics