Tutorial: How to advance your character
Please help improve this page.
You can help by editing this page. For suggestions, please see the talk page, or embedded <!-- comments --> while .
Reason: journal section and complete text need filling
When you reach a new level, you gain action points, which you can trade with a Trainer for Enhancements.
|Tutorial: How to advance your character|
|Takes place in:||Korthos Village|
|Bestowed by:|| Randall|
Garant the Wary
Braam the Stalwart
Solac the Brawler
Mirielle the Peerless
Baldar the Bold
|Quest acquired in:||Korthos Village|
|NPC contact:|| Your Class Trainer|
unless you are a Druid
The bar at the bottom of the screen shows how close you are to your next Rank. Each Rank gives you Action Points for purchasing Enhancements. Once you've obtained 5 Ranks, your character gains a Level.
You currently have Action Points to spend, denoted by the icon on the top-right corner of the screen. You will need to speak with a Trainer for your Class in order to spend it.
Trainers normally appear as Blue Leaf icons on your map, but right now your Class Trainer has been marked with a glowing checkmark.
- In order for this quest to be available at the quest bestowers, the following criteria must be met:
- You must be a Level 1 character
- Brother Malden must have been asked to bind your spirit
- Heyton's Rest must be complete
- You must NOT have talked to your Class Trainer
- Bug: Druid and Artificer characters can not acquire this quest because their trainers do not bestow or act as a contact for any of the Korthos Tutorial Quests.
- Talk to your Class Trainer
Complete Journal text
Tips and Misc
- This is the third quest in a series of tutorial quests around Korthos Village.
- It is completed by talking to your Class Trainer in Korthos Village. Talking to the other class Trainers will not complete this quest.
- There are many people that can bestow this quest but the dialogue and outcome are always the same.
- Minor bug: The Journal and NPC dialogue will claim you have Action Points to spend even if you do not.
- For more information about a topic click the following links: Classes, Enhancements, Level, XP, , Newbie guide, DDO game mechanics