Tutorial: How to Bind your character
Please help improve this page.
You can help by editing this page. For suggestions, please see the talk page, or embedded <!-- comments --> while .
Reason: Missing journal section and complete text
If you release from death, you will return to your bind point, which you can set by speaking with a brother or sister of the Silver Flame in a tavern.
|Tutorial: How to Bind your character|
|Takes place in:||Wavecrest Tavern|
Garant the Wary
Braam the Stalwart
Solac the Brawler
Mirielle the Peerless
Baldar the Bold
All Class Trainers in Korthos
except Artificer and Druid
|Quest acquired in:||Korthos Village|
|NPC contact:||Brother Malden|
If you fall in battle, you return to the last place you bound your spirit at. Characters who can bind your spirit have the "Spirit Binder" title beneath their names. Every tavern has a Spirit Binder inside. Find the Spirit Binder inside the Wavecrest Tavern and ask him to bind you.
- Taking Level 2 or binding your spirit with Brother Malden before starting this quest will cause it to become unobtainable.
Complete Journal text
Tips and Misc
- This is the first quest in a series of tutorial quests around Korthos Village.
- There are many people that can bestow this quest but the dialogue and outcome are always the same.
- This quest is completed by talking to Brother Malden in the Wavecrest Tavern and asking him to resurrect you there if you fall in battle. Binding yourself with any other Spirit Binder will not complete this quest.
- For more information about a topic click the following links: Quest, NPC, Tavern, Spirit Binder, Death, The Silver Flame, Newbie guide, DDO game mechanics