The Promise of Flame
|This page is based on information gathered on Lamannia preview server
Note: Anything found on Lamannia is considered to be speculation until it goes live.
|Pleaseif you know any information on this page to be in error.|
|Please to remove |
- The Promise of Flame is a new standalone dungeon for levels 6/27!
- The Promise of Flame is granted by Lady Sera Jaymes in the Searing Heights Wilderness Adventure Area. The dungeon itself is also located in the Searing Heights.
|The Promise of Flame|
|Takes place in:||Searing Heights|
|Bestowed by:||Lady Sera Jaymes|
|NPC contact:||Lady Sera Jaymes|
|Quest acquired in:||Searing Heights|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- (Optional) Gain access to the ancient tome
What to Expect
- Plenty of traps
- Collecting gate crests
- Collapsing floor
- Climbable vines (Particularly Sturdy Vines)
- Puzzle traps, dart traps, blade traps, fire jets, spiked pits (cannot be disabled)
Tips and Misc
- If you encounter a scorrow who does not want to die, pull it into a nearby room, where it can be killed.
- The tile puzzle is semi-random, but it controls where blade traps are active or disarmed in the following room.
- Climbable vines (Particularly Sturdy Vines) are available in the west wing lower floor; allowing you to climb up through a collapsible floor, should fall through the floor and you get stuck.
- Mischief bonus: 32 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 41 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 51 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: Two:
- One optional locked under the collapsing floor
- One end chest
- NPC rewards:
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 2.3.0 : Warning: No results.