Litany of the Dead Part 2
|350 Requires access to : The Necropolis, Part 2|
Litany of The Dead Part 2 is a story arc given out in The Necropolis. The story arc consists of five main quests.
Litany of The Dead Part 2
- Tomb of the Shadow Guard - bestowed by Bragdii Wyvernborne
- Tomb of the Shadow King - bestowed by Samir Sirka
- Tomb of the Shadow Knight - bestowed by Gunther Gloomtender
- Tomb of the Shadow Lord - bestowed by Xaeon Penthrax
- The Shadow Crypt - bestowed by The Herald
Rerunning the Shadow Crypt
If you talk to the Herald after completing the Shadow Crypt in order to rerun the quest, doing so will also reset all four flagging quests. To rerun Shadow Crypt without repeating all four Shadow Tomb quests ( *):
- Turn in The Shadow Crypt.
- Press L to display your quest log. All Necro 2 quests should show as "(completed)".
- In your quest log, select (only) one of the flagging quests* and click "Abandon".
(* Tomb of the Shadow Lord is probably the shortest/easiest of the flagging quests for a group, although for solo play others may prove faster/eaiser.)
- Talk to that quest giver, and reacquire that quest. (Xaeon Penthrax gives Tomb of the Shadow Lord.)
- Re-run that quest, on any difficulty (Casual works fine), and turn it in again.
- Talk to the Herald and (safely) select the "repeat the Shadow Crypt" option.
- (* Working as of January, 2020)
Quests Listing by Favor
|Quest Name||Quest Level||Total Favor||Patron|
|Tomb of the Shadow Guard||8||15||The Silver Flame|
|Tomb of the Shadow King||8||15||The Silver Flame|
|Tomb of the Shadow Knight||8||15||The Silver Flame|
|Tomb of the Shadow Lord||8||15||The Silver Flame|
|The Shadow Crypt||9||21||The Silver Flame|
|Total||5 Quests||81 Favor|
Emerald Claw Nugget
- Emerald Claw Nugget can be upgraded twice in the Shadow Crypt altar to become an Emerald Claw Pendant. However, the altar can only be used once per run of the quest, so upgrading the second time would require an additional run of the quest (on any difficulty).
Silver Flame Nugget
- Silver Flame Nugget can be upgraded twice in the Shadow Crypt altar to become a Silver Flame Pendant. However, the altar can only be used once per run of the quest, so upgrading the second time would require an additional run of the quest (on any difficulty).
Scarabs are acquired in the end chest of each quest. Combine the following 5 items in the Stone of Change: