The Giant Lieutenants
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sleeping giants can be more dangerous than alert ones. When startled awake, they are apt to crush whatever disturbed them without a moment's thought.
|Requires access to : Ruins of Threnal|
|The Giant Lieutenants|
|Takes place in:||The Brutes' Barracks|
|Quest acquired in:||Ruins of Threnal|
|Free to Play:||No|
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Slay 5 Hill Giant Lieutenants
Tips and Misc
- This is a walk-up side-quest in Ruins of Threnal. There is no contact/reward NPC neither.
- This adventure appears in neither your Quest Journal nor your Adventure Compendium.
- This is a very short quest.
- There are a couple of safe spots to fight from
- In the first corridor, at the second bend, there are a couple of giant mushrooms forming an alcove you can range from (or quickly duck back into for healing).
- Similarly, in the second room, you can hide under the mushroom ramp (best place is to the north).
- Aggression bonus: 14 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 18 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 22 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Chests: 1
- NPC rewards: None
|Name ( picture • New Monster )||CR||Type||Race|
|Fire Giant Champion ( view • )||Giant||Giant|
|Fire Giant ( view • )||Giant||Giant|
|Hill Giant Hunter ( view • )||Giant||Giant|
|Hill Giant Lieutenant ( view • )||Giant||Giant|
|Hill Giant ( view • )||Giant||Giant|