|This page is about a subject that no longer exists in-game.|
|If you can verify that the subject still exists, pleaseand remove this template.|
Thaumaturgy staves are a special type of randomly generated spellcasting implement introduced in Update 14. Thaumaturgy can only appear on a Quarterstaff. Every Thaumaturgy quarterstaff has the following properties:
- An enhancement bonus to attack and damage (+1 to +10)
- Spellcasting Implement: implement bonus to universal Spell Power equal to enhancement bonus x 3.
- Potency: equipment bonus to universal Spell Power bonus relative to its level
- Two Spell Power bonuses (type: equipment) to random elements, relative to its level (150% of the Potency value).
- Occasionally, a red augment slot.
- One extra random spellcasting suffix with proper power to its level, e.g.:
The Potency value for each ML follow a simple table. Note: The table is slightly obsolete/incomplete after Update 19, but it follows a very similar pattern.
|Minimum Level||Enhancement Bonus||General Potency||Specialized Spellpower|