Wonder if this counts for prerequisites for other feat.
I would think so but never seen anyone talk about it. Neouni 14:41, May 16, 2011 (EDT)
huh.. What other feat? Doesn't count as a pre req for any feat far as I know. -Shade 14:43, May 16, 2011 (EDT)
Awarded on Guild Level 100?
- Yeah, no. http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=3880478&postcount=83 Always read the ENTIRE thread before falling for something like *that*. -LrdSlvrhnd 03:25, August 28, 2011 (EDT)
- If you believed that, I have this Nigerian Prince who wants to give you 50 million USD >.> -Yawgmoth 03:35, August 28, 2011 (EDT)
Is it necessary to actually level each class to 20 (per the description), or can one simply TR as every class? For example, if I had a life that was 18 wiz/2 rog, have I met the wizard requirement or do I need to get one to 20? -188.8.131.52
- Your highest leveled class counts for your past life, IE, 18/2 Wiz/Rog would add Wiz to his past life
- Exception to this rule would be a 10/10 XXX/XXX, in which case the LAST taken level would be considered your Past Life (or it might be the first level... Turbine may have changed it from when TR was in beta) -Yawgmoth 23:15, September 21, 2011 (EDT)
- Actually, the primary class for PL in the case of a tie is alphabetical for the original 9, then Monk, FvS, and Artificer (the order in which those three are released)... doesn't matter when you took the class. And as long as you've got all the PL feats, it doesn't matter how you got the specific one - 20 Wiz, 18/2 Wiz/Rogue, 8/6/6 Wiz/Rogue/Sorc, 7/7/6 Wiz/Monk/Arti... - LrdSlvrhnd 17:52, December 23, 2011 (EST)
Apparently the loss of the feat awarded you the Artificer as a server unlock when the Artificer was first released on the live servers. Can anyone confirm this, and if it happened before ? --Neouni 13:07, January 20, 2012 (EST)
- Confirmed, there was a devpost about it from Tolero I recall and talked to ppl ingame who got this. Happened before? This is the first class added since Completionist was added, so there was no before. I imagine it might happen again for Druid. --Shade 13:36, January 20, 2012 (EST)