- Hamstring (Has no DC)
- Quivering Palm
- Sap (Has no DC)
- Sunder / Improved Sunder
- Stunning Blow
- Stunning Fist
- Trip / Improved Trip
Many special attacks granted by class enhancements and also some Epic Destiny abilities, especially those in the Grandmaster of Flowers and Legendary Dreadnought trees, are also considered in the same category and benefit from items and enhancements which improve the DC of all tactical feats. Assassinate and Bluff are excluded.
Improving tactical DC
Traditional tactical feats (Sunder, Trip, Stunning Blow) rely upon the Strength modifier of the player rolled against various monster stats. Any items or spells, such as Rage which improve your Strength also improve your DC.
The important ability score can be different for class-specific special attacks, for example many Monk attacks rely on Wisdom.
- General improvements to Tactics DC can be found in the racial trees for Dwarf enhancements, Warforged enhancements, and Bladeforged enhancements.
- Sunder specific bonuses can be found in the Half-Orc enhancements racial tree.
- Purple Dragon Knight enhancements: Add 1/3 of Charisma bonus to DC if higher than Strength
- With Bond of the Fallen as the chosen feat, Aasimar's third core racial enhancement grants +2 Tactics.
- Artificer Battle Engineer: +3 to Sunder DCs
- Cleric: War domain adds half cleric level to tactical DCs
- Druid: Nature's Warrior enhancements +3 Trip,
- Favored Soul: War Soul enhancements - Add Insight bonus to damage and the DC of tactical feats equal to 1/2 of your Charisma or Wisdom modifier
- Fighter: Kensei enhancements (+5 universal), Stalwart Defender enhancements (+2 universal), Vanguard enhancements (+3 for stunning)
- Monk: Shintao enhancements (+2 stun, sunder, trip in fire stance)
- Paladin: Vanguard enhancements (+3 for stunning)
- Rogue Thief Acrobat: +3 to Trip DCs
- Any: Harper - Add Insight bonus to damage and the DC of tactical feats equal to 1/2 of your Intelligence modifier
- Any: Falconry - Add Insight bonus to damage and the DC of tactical feats equal to 1/2 of your Wisdom modifier
- Improved Sunder: +4 to Sunder
- Improved Trip: +4 to Trip
- Onatar's Forge: +3 to all
- Past Life: Fighter: +1 to all, stacks up to 3 times
- Scion of the Astral Plane (Legendary feats): +4 to all
- Tactician (Epic Destiny Feats): +2 to all
- Tactical Training, Tactical Combatant, Tactical Mastery, Tactical Supremacy
- Legendary Dreadnought
- Tier I ability Legendary Tactics: up to +6
- Tier IV ability Unusual Tactics +2 to tactical feats and other also other similar abilities
- Grandmaster of Flowers has innate abilities (non-twistable) which gradually increase tactics DC, up to 3 by Level 5.
- Fatesinger Tier V ability: The Fifth Chord grants +1 to all tactics to all party members; twice as much for the Fatesinger
Please note that some of Epic Destiny combat abilities may not accept these bonuses, even if advertised, due to mistyping bugs in the game.