A swift unarmed attack to vulnerable areas that cause your target to be stunned for 6 seconds if it fails a (DC = 10 + half character levels + Wis mod + other modifiers) Fortitude save.
- For many players, Stunning Fist is often the first, if not the preferred, initial attack that a Monk will make.
- It can be used over twice as often as Stunning Blow, which has a 15 second cooldown. With enough ki, a monk could keep an enemy in a state of permanent stun.
- The DC is 10 + half Character level + Wisdom modifier + Stunning item bonus.
- Stunning Fist's effectiveness is augmented by a Monk's WIS modifier as well as any items with Stunning enhancements.
- Any item, Epic Destiny ability, or Epic Destiny Feats which boosts Tactics DC will also increase the effectiveness of Stunning Fist.
- Stunning Fist does work on living constructs (such as Warforged). It does not work on constructs, elementals or undead.
- Stunning Fist can only be used while wielding Handwraps.
- Stunning Fist does not work in Druid Wild Shape even while wearing handwraps or unarmed.
- Monks may select this feat as one of their martial arts feats.