Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tactical Handwraps attack: A swift attack to vulnerable areas that cause your target to be stunned for a short period of time. DC = 10 + (character level/2) + Wis mod. You must be wearing Handwraps to use this attack.
- Target: Foe, Directional, Breakable
- Duration: 6 seconds
- Save: Fortitude: 10 + (character level/2) + Wis mod + Stunning DC boosts
- For many players, Stunning Fist is often the first, if not the preferred, initial attack that a Monk will make.
- It can be used over twice as often as Stunning Blow, which has a 15 second cooldown. With enough ki, a monk could keep an enemy in a state of permanent stun.
- The DC is 10 + half Character level + Wisdom modifier + Stunning DC boosts.
- Stunning Fist does work on living constructs (such as Warforged). It does not work on constructs, elementals or undead.
- Stunning Fist does not work in Druid Wild Shape even while wearing handwraps or unarmed.
- Monks may select this feat as one of their martial arts feats.