Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
|This page is about a quest that no longer exists in-game.|
|If you can verify that the quest still exists, please and remove this template.|
|Takes place in:||Stealth Tutorial*|
|Bestowed by:||Ariel Shadowstalker|
|NPC contact:||Ariel Shadowstalker|
|Quest acquired in:||Smuggler's Rest|
|Base favor:||None (solo only)|
|Free to Play:||No|
One of the four skill training rooms, this one deals with rogue stealth skills.
- Speak with Ariel Shadowstalker
- Find the trap's control box
- Disable the trap
- Find the secret door
- Open the secret door
- Unlock and open the door
- Unlock and open the chest
- Acquire the Mark of Stealth
- Return to Ariel
Spike traps which is quest objective
Tips and Misc
Tasks include finding and disarming a trap, finding a secret door, and picking locks. Disarming and lockpicking require thieves' tools, and if you run out, you can speak to the NPC seated by the door, who will give you one more at no charge. It requires the character run back and forth, but saves you from leaving the room to get more.
- Mark of Stealth - Drops on Leaving Adventure, "This token is proof of your ability to bypass security countermeasures."
- Chests: One that contains Mark of Stealth
- NPC rewards: a Starter Potion of Heal Light