Ruined Keep: The Sunset Ritual
|Requires access to : Eveningstar Challenge Pack|
|The Ruined Keep: The Sunset Ritual|
|Duration:|| Fixed time limit|
|Base XP Range:|
|Takes place in:||Ruined Keep|
|Challenge entrance(s) in:||Eveningstar|
|Patron:||Purple Dragon Knights|
|Free to Play:||No|
|5 Star Difficulty:||Easy|
This challenge is located on the northeastern edge of Eveningstar, south of the foot of the large bridge
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Defend Arganon until the ritual is complete
- (Optional) Protect the Spell Ward until it is fully charged
- (Optional) Defeat Claive the Carver
- (Optional) Defeat Bladeback
- (Optional) Repair both Ballistas
Note: You must complete the first star objective to receive experience & rewards from this Challenge.
Tips and Misc
- The parts to the Ballistas are down the different paths and around the ruined keep. They are randomly placed on a fixed set of locations.
- If one of the Purple Knights falls, the shield around Arganon will fall and all enemies will immediately aggro on him.
- You can heal the two purple knights, but they are such bags of HP that it my be more efficient to let them fall, and defend Arganon.
- After a few moments, the Purple Knights will get up again, fully healed, and return to the fight.
- You can also heal Arganon, but he is also a bag of HP.
- It seems that the Knights and Arganon have reduced benefit from healing. The knights will get about 4 points for every 25 and Arganon will get about 1 point for every 25.
- When the Spell Ward is completed, all enemies will start with high aggro on it. Any current enemies will immediately aggro on it.
- Claive the Carver is a high CR enemy. You will get a warning when you approach that it is a tough fight. (on level 15, he has 7000+ hp with one player and one hire)
- Fixed: 10 minutes
- The timer for this challenges only starts when you talk to Arganon, allowing you to properly buff everyone without any rush.
- If you fail to protect the spell ward, the challenge will finish immediately.
- Ingredient reward: Platinum Tricrowns