Game mechanics • Newbie guide • In development • DDO Store • Social Media
Challenges • Classes • Collectables • Crafting • Enhancements • Epic Destinies • Favor • Feats
Glossary • Items • Maps • Monsters • Places • Quests • Races • Reincarnation • Skills • Spells
Please create an account or log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat/Discord if you need any help!
Return to Delera's Tomb (quest)
Speak with Delera Omaren and help her rest in peace.
| Requires access to adventure pack|
|Return to Delera's Tomb|
|Heroic XP:||♣0Solo/Casual ♦0Normal ♥0Hard ♠0Elite|
|Epic XP:||♣0Solo/Casual ♦0Normal ♥0Hard ♠0Elite|
|Takes place in:||Delera's Tomb|
|Bestowed by:||Hargo Kimmare|
|NPC contact:||Hargo Kimmare|
|Quest acquired in:||Delera's Graveyard|
|Free to Play:||No|
|Return to Delera's Tomb is the 4th quest in the Delera's Tomb story arcStory arcs are chains of quests that make up a story line.|
Completing everything in a story arc often yields a nice reward..
|The Mystery of Delera's Tomb • The Missing Party • Free Delera • Return to Delera's Tomb • Thrall of the Necromancer|
Hargo Kimmare revealed that he lied to Delera. He told her that he killed the Baron, his wife and daughter in order to impress Delera, but in fact he allowed both the wife and daughter to escape to safety. The knowledge that the Baron's innocent family survives may help to ease Delera's regretful conscience.
- No combat for this quest. However, this quest, done improperly, will wreck the quest chain until you complete it properly.
- You must be at least Level 5 to receive this quest from the NPC Hargo Kimmare (see Tips, below).
Spoiler Warning: Spoiler material below this point!
- Approach Delera
Tips and Misc
To complete this quest properly and access the final quest in the chain
- After completing Free Delera, first speak to Derek Grospic outside the graveyard to collect a reward and be told about Hargo Kimmare.
- Next, speak to Hargo in the graveyard. You may need to talk to him twice so as to use a Bluff skill of 3 or bribe him, whereby he'll admit a wrongdoing.
- Note: Although this quest is listed as Level 6 (and so should be accessible by any Level 4 character), Hargo will not give the quest to anyone who does not qualify for the Level 8 quest after this one, Thrall of the Necromancer; i.e. you must be level 5 or higher to receive this quest from the NPC. See Minimum Level for Quests for more information.
- Next, speak to Delera's ghost. Enter in the same door as was done for Free Delera (right side) to find her ghost (note that the entrance doesn't turn yellow; this can confuse many new players – or even veterans who haven't done it in a while – to the chain). Approaching Delera will finish the quest and award the favor; however, you must speak to Delera to advance your quest to the next step.
- Be sure to get very close to her to trigger the quest completion to get your favor.
- Finally, return to Hargo; Thrall of the Necromancer will now be available near him.
- If you're unsure whether or not you were in the quest when completed (running in a group and somebody finished it before everyone was in), take the few seconds to go back in once everyone else is out to be sure.
- Favor: While this quest has no combat or XP, players who are able to can open it on Hard or Elite difficulty for the easiest favor rewards given in the game.
- Resting: As in all quests, your character is "rested" upon exiting. Therefore, if you are in Delera's Graveyard for other reasons, (and you've completed the chain already), you can use this quest as a "shrine" – simply walk up to the door, accept the quest, click on Delera, and finish out.
- This is a very popular option for regaining action boosts, spellpoints, bard songs, rages, etc. during the Night Revels event.
- Chests: None
- NPC rewards: None
- This quest has no monsters.
- Delera's Tomb quests
- Epic quests
- Short quests
- Delera's Graveyard quests
- House Jorasco patron quests
- Pay to Play quests
- Delera's Tomb chain quests
- Quests with no traps
- Quests with collectables/none
- Quests by name
- Compendium:Level 6 (27 epic) quests
- Level 27 quests
- Level 6 quests
- Quests with 3 base favor reward
- Quests with maps
DDOwiki maintenance categories
DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories
Quests with no traps
Root > DDO game guides > Maps > Quests with maps
Root > DDO library
Root > DDO meta
Root > DDO meta > DDO Official
Root > DDOwiki meta
Root > DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories > Quests > Epic quests
Root > DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories > Quests > Pay to Play quests
Root > DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories > Quests > Quests by adventure pack > Delera's Tomb quests
Root > DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories > Quests > Quests by duration > Short quests
Root > DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories > Quests > Quests by favor reward > Quests with 3 base favor reward
Root > DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories > Quests > Quests by level > DDO Compendium
Root > DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories > Quests > Quests by level > Level 27 quests
Root > DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories > Quests > Quests by level > Level 6 quests
Root > DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories > Quests > Quests by location > Delera's Graveyard quests
Root > DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories > Quests > Quests by name
Root > DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories > Quests > Quests by patron > House Jorasco patron quests
Root > DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories > Quests > Quests by story arc > Delera's Tomb chain quests