|Spell Level:||Sor/Wiz 9, Wlk 6|
|Spell Point Cost:||50|
|Metamagic:||Embolden, Enlarge, Quicken|
|Duration:||Instantaneous for dispel, 2 minutes for equipment disabling|
|Saving Throw:||Special, see text|
|Cooldown:||6 seconds (Wiz), 3.5 seconds (Sor)|
A powerful force disrupts magical effects on the target, removing ongoing spells that have been cast on a target. You must make a caster level check of 1d20+your caster level (No maximum) versus 11+the spell's caster level to remove a spell effect, and your target must make a Will save for each equipped item or all magical properties on them are temporarily disabled for 2 minutes.
If cast on a Spell Ward trap, this spell will reduce the level of the trap by 1 to 8 (1d8 levels). (Description wrong, 50 per casting as of Update 47.). If the level of the trap is reduced to 0, the trap is disabled.
- Casting Speed: Very slow.
- This spell serves little actual purpose in Player versus Monster combat, as no Monsters wear equipment. It will still function as a greater dispel without the CL cap, but with a very slow cast time and higher SP cost, you are almost always better off using Greater Dispel Magic.
- Lowering the level of Spell wards will reduce the damage they do, the save required for them, and the Disable skill check, required to disable them.
- Bug: Mordenkainen's Disjunction will occasionally disable visual effects on equipment after the debuff has expired.
- Bug: Mordenkainen's Disjunction can rarely disable certain gameplay-affecting effects on equipment after the debuff has expired.